Dream did as he was told, although slightly annoyed he had to deal with this alone, he still cared about Error so he didn’t mind helping him out in a trouble, at the end of the day, that’s what the guardian of positivity is meant to do.

Dream concentrated into making an interdimensional portal to hop into Error’s plain. Collecting all that was left off of his positivity he opened it and hoped right through not wasting any time or energy. Ink was correct, Error was having a terrible crisis.

Error was shouting and screaming nonsense bashing his head against the ground, and glitching in ways Dream has not yet seen.

-        Error, are you okay?!

-        WELL OF COURSE I AM NOT OKAY, WHAT, ARE YOU BLIND?!

-        Okay, okay calm down a bit! I know that you aren’t okay and I’m here to help you with that! So just breath in and breath out slowly, okay?

-        THE VOICES, WHY CAN’T THEY JUST LEAVE ME ALONE?!

-        Okay listen, everything is going to be fine, okay? The voices aren’t there, everything is fine. Just let me touch you and pour in some positive emotions and you will just fine.

-        Like hell I am letting you touch me!

-        But you don’t have a choice!

Error was getting worse and worse by the second and Dream knew he had to do something to help, as soon as possible. He thought for a few second and seeing if he doesn’t do anything soon, Error might as well be considered gone. He hugged him. For just a few seconds he lunged at uncontrollably glitching Error and hugged him, calming him down using his power of positive energy and he quickly passed out, this was too much.

-        Hey? Hey! Wake up idiot! If you die on me, Ink is going to kill me!

-        Huh? Sorry, sorry I’m awake now. Sorry for hugging you even if you didn’t want me too.

-        Yeah, yeah, sorry is such a useless word, you say it and expect to be forgiven like nothing has happened. But at the end of the day, you did save me from absolute insanity, so I do forgive you, I guess.

-        Sorry, I mean thank you, for forgiving me I mean. – Dream stood up and rearranged his sweater. – I should get going now though, I think Ink should be looking for me, how much time has passed?

-        About an hour, he came here to look for you, he looked pretty upset about you not being on your duty to be honest, so good luck, nerd.

-        Thank you, I’ll need it.

Dream walked away still feeling really dazed from passing out, stumbling on his feet.

-        I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I passed out! You saw that! I saved him and that was too much, it’s just an hour, I am so sorry!

Ink pulled Dream closer by his sweater, making him lose his balance and almost fall over.

-        Sorry is worthless if you don’t actually mean it, Dream. If you keep randomly passing out and avoiding responsibility more lives will be lost or ruined and it will all be your fault! So, get yourself together, Dream and better do it quick, because I will not take any excuses. Since Blueberry left we have way more work to do and if you keep on slacking there will be consequences.