13. Broken containment (Edited)

Start from the beginning

"I.... really, really need... you....to..." I spoke softly.

He closed his eyes, letting out a deep breath that he was holding. I held in a gasp, biting me lip when his grip on my waist and hip tightened, drilling his fingers into my skin, showing his need.

"You need me to..?" He asked, groaning.

"I need you to... grab me..." His body tensed up again but I quickly finished my sentence. "... a drink."

He opened his eyes looking at me confused. I felt his grip loosen so I quickly wiggled off his lap and went to sit down on a single persons couch, biting my lip to hold in a laughter for torturing him like that. He looked at me pouting his lip and putting on some puppy eyes but I'm not going to fall for that.

He sighed, going through his hair, looking frustrated. "Fine... I'll be right back." He said through gritted teeth. That was way too easy bit his reaction was priceless. That's what you get for messing with me. When he left the living room I got up and started walking around his giant mansion, exploring. There were so many rooms! A music room, fitness room, a huge garage full of sports cars. He practically had a room for everything. His house was beautiful! I was inside his prize room inspecting all of them when I heard Robert walking up behind me.

"You must be so proud." I said not looking at him. I heard him stepping closer to me. I turned around to face him. I stared into his eyes. They were different, a lot different. I've never seen this look in his eyes before. Instead of his chocolate brown eyes they were black. Like a forest at night, the light of the moon unable to lighten up the pathway through its thick branches and leaves. Leaving you to dwell around in the darkness, feeling completely lost. That's how I felt right now, looking into his eyes. I saw something in them that I've never seen before. I could feel a sense of danger in them and something that left my knees, hands and breath shaking. I felt really nervous. His gaze on me was piercing, making my mind spin out of control. His gaze was scaring away all the thoughts in my head, all of them, except for the ones I had about him. I felt hot, so hot that I wanted to rip off my clothes. I glanced down and took the glass of wine out of his hand and gulped it down giving him back an empty glass. I looked up at him again and he had an amused grin on his face. He brought his own glass to his mouth and gulped it down as well without breaking eye contact. Damn his eyes are killing me! His lustful stare is turning me on! I need to get away from him before I lose my control! I walked passed him into the hallway and he walked closely behind me. I need to get us both out of this state. If I don't... No! I can't even think about it! It only makes me want him so much more.

I turned around facing him. I tried my best to look innocent, giving him a small, childish smile.

"What?" He asked in a low voice.

"You sure have a lot of sports cars for an old man." I giggled. He wasn't exactly old but he's still seven years older than me so that makes him old to me. Suddenly every single ounce of softness on his face disappeared. Before I could register what had happened, I found myself with my back slammed against the wall. Robert had his hands, strongly on my waist, pushing me against the wall, leaning into me. Our bodies molded together perfectly. He felt so hot. Our chests were pressed together and his head was right next to mine. I could feel his stubble on my cheek. I stood there completely frozen in shock about his action. My heart beat was bashing in my chest, it felt like it was about to break out of me. My legs felt weak and my mind was going crazy. I was breathing deeply, causing my chest to press harder against his every other second.

"Don't. You. Dare. Call. Me. An. Old. Man. Ever. Again." He said in heavy breathes in my ear, travelling down to my neck, causing my body to shiver tremendously. I bit my lip forcefully and clenched my hands into fists, feeling his warm and unsteady, deep breathing on my neck. Oh God, what am I going to do?  What is he going to do? Am I about to like what we are about to do? I felt his hips pressing up to mine. I arched my head back, trying desperately to hold in a moan. His hands on my waist started to move. They were slowly traveling down to my hips and then they moved forwards towards my butt. I couldn't do it anymore. I couldn't contain myself any longer!