5.0 miscellany

Mulai dari awal

    "Alright, I can do that. Anyone to help me?" she asked. Peter bit his lip.

    "Well, I already asked Lucy and she agreed, along with Edmund," she groaned. Peter has always tried to make Danialla and Edmund friends, "But! You don't have to speak to Edmund at all. Okay?"

    She looked at him and groaned again, "Oh fine!" He smiled widely.

    "Thanks Dana! You can tell me before the meet up!"

    "How is dealing with the Selection girls, so far?"

    Peter chuckled. "They're all insane. How am I going to find a queen in that mess?"

    Danialla smiled. "I'm sure there's someone, Pete."

    The High King nodded as he looked at his pocket watch. "I better get going, late to a meeting about this madness." Danialla chuckled.

Going to Edmund's room, she knocked slightly. "What do you want, Bridge?" he asked.

She knocked again, just to annoy him. "Bridge!"

She knocked again, he cursed about Aslan's Mane and he got up, walking to the door. She ran off, running into one of the guest bedrooms, sometimes where Susan and her slept when they had sleepovers.

Danialla carefully looked over to Edmund's door and saw him look around. "Bridge, I know that was you, come out."

She just gave a knock on the wall, making her teasing end. She was smiling.

"Fine, I'll find you. You basically let yourself away." She walked in the wardrobe and closed it.

You could hear Edmund walk in the room. She walked in farther. And farther. It seemed like it never ended. There were some old cloaks in them, from when the Pevensies came to Narnia. She hid in them.

"FOUND YOU!" he shouted, he must've not seen her because he looked around, trying to touch the cloaks. He turned around and looked under the bed; quickly, Danialla got up and ran out of the room. Edmund noticed and he ran after her; she ran into his room and went into the bathroom. He followed her into the room, but didn't realize the girl ran into the bathroom.

"Danialla Bridge, come out, right now," he groaned. Danialla just smirked as the boy was walking around his room, trying to find her.

    When Danialla knew that she was safe to run, she did. Out of his room once again, but this time, Edmund had been expecting it. He ran up to her and wrapped his arms around her waist, to hold her back from running. "Oh no you don't," he chuckled as he dragged her back in his room.

    The girl screamed with happiness. "No, Edmund!" The black-coiled hair boy chuckled.

    "This is what you get for teasing me, Bridge!" the boy started tickling her.

    "NO!" she screamed, she got up and went behind his changing blind. She tried to run more, but Edmund caught her again.

    "Get back here, you!"

"EDMUND! DANI! TIME FOR BREAKFAST!" Peter shouted from the hallway. "YOU'RE LATE."

The two got quiet as they listened to Peter running down the stairs and looked at each other, smiling at each other.

"I can't believe we lately have been getting along," Edmund said.

"Must be a bug," Danialla suggested.

"Hope it'll go away soon," he said. But little do they know that it wasn't a bug.

They looked each other in the eyes, both of them getting lost in them. After a few seconds, which felt like forever, Danialla let go of the trance. "Breakfast," she reminded him.