Chapter 36 ~ Tuo corpo

Rose De León

Tuo Corpo - "Your body" 

 Warning - Mature Content

I don't think I have ever seen him drive so fast in my life. I even had a car race with this man. 

Both of us are anxious and wanting to get home so we can rip our clothes off and lose ourselves in each other. 

I feel like a horny teenage boy. 

Same with whats under his pants but that's more like a horny grown man because holy cows on fire. The woman was to stunned to speak. 

We're getting closer to the house, I can tell because I see a bunch of stores that I shop at often.

My leg is bouncing with anticipation. His hand plants itself on my knee to stop it. The tension in the air is thick. 

And then we are home. 

Next thing I know he's on my side of the car and opening my door, taking my hand and pulling me up the stairs and to his bedroom. 

I wave to Jacob when we pass my room with a smile quickly and he returns it. What a nice man- Not the time Rose. 

He opens his door and pulls be inside before closing it and pushing me against it, smothering my neck with kisses. "Cyrus, Don't you want to slow down and cherish the moment" I half laugh and moan at the same. My hands find their way to his hair. 

"I do, trust me I do, but I've waited so fucking long for this that I don't think I can." He groans, sucking at the base of my neck and a moan escapes my lips. 

I grip the sides of his face with my hands and pull his face out of my neck, making him look me in the eyes, "I really want this, please". 

He looks at me for a second more then nods before slamming his lips on mine.

We are both hungry for each other. 

Our lips move together as his hands find the back of my dress and starts to unzip it. I take that has my que and rip his white dress shirt open, the buttons going flying. 

He pulls away and looks at me with a smirk, "Damn woman. Just when I thought you couldn't get any hotter." I wrap my arms around his neck and slam my lips on his.

My dress falls to the floor and I step out of it, leaving me in only a bra and underwear. 

"Are you sure about this, we can stop at any time" He mutter against my lips, his hands gazing my hips and pulling me into his body. 

"Please please, I'm very sure" I moan and he takes the opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth. 

With the pressure between my legs only getting worse I take his hand and guide it to the waist band of my panties, giving him the hint to go lower. I need this. 

Our mouths work together has his hand goes lower until I feel two of his fingers slowly slide down my slit. 

Lightly catching my clit between them, but he doesn't give it any attention. Instead his fingers slide down further causing me to let out a small whimper. 

His middle finger slowly pushes into me before pulling out. I swear to god if this man decides to tease me. 

"So wet for me, sweetheart." He groans against my lips before slowing moving his way down to my neck and finding that one spot at the base. A moan slips past my lips and my hands fist his hair. 

"Cyrus, stop teasing me" I groan when his finger swirls around my clit and then around my entrance. He lets out a small chuckle before I feel him grind the heel of his hand against my clit and his finger slightly pushes into me.