Chapter 17 ~ Uncle A

Rose De León

Rose De León

I put my last shirt back in the closet. I've already un-packed all of my things in the last hour since getting back here. 

I really need to stop switching houses, It's getting annoying to pack and un-pack all my stuff. I should just get a whole new closet whenever I go to a new house. 

I also still don't have a phone after I shattered mine and I don't have the money to buy a new one. I'm also not asking anyone for money. 

There's a knock at my door so I go and answer it. It's just Cyrus. 

"Hey" I say, leaning against the door. "Hey, I thought you might need this" He holds out a brand new phone. 

I look down at it in shock then back up at him "Cyrus, I can't take that, It's way to much" I push it towards him but he pushes it back to me "I have more money than I know what to do with and spending it on you is the best way I know how to spend it, Rose". 

I sigh and take it "Thank you" I smile, walking into my room and setting it down on my night stand. 

I feel a lower hand go to my back and I turn around quickly, pushing the person against the wall and pinning them there by my arm to their throat. 

Cyrus looks down at me and smirks. A couple of his guards come running in with their guns pointed at me. 

"Don't you dare shoot her or else I will personally shoot you in the fucking head myself" He says sternly to his guards but keeps eye contact with me. 

They lower their guns slowly and walk back out of the room. 

"This isn't the best look on me, you know" Cyrus smirks and In a blink of an eye Cyrus turns me around so my back is against his chest and he pulls out a gun, putting it to my head. 

He runs the gun down my jaw until it's under my chin and he makes me tilt my head up. "Finally remembered you had a dick?" I smirk, knowing it will get under his skin. It's fun annoying him. 

"I knew all along, Sunshine. I just like it when your in control" I can hear the smirk on his face as he talks. My plan backfired. I can already tell my cheeks are burning red. 

That's what she said. 

"I think I hear the president calling us down stairs" I blurt. Where does my brain come up with these?

He puts his gun away and I break out of his arms. When I run out the door and make a sharp turn for the stairs I run into something hard. I look up and see it's one of Cyrus's guards.