"I don't know what's going on with him. We talked about things and we established that we don't like each other and we shouldn't let things change because of what you guys say but now he is acting like my boyfriend. I get that this is his company and he can get rid of me whenever he wants but for now that ain't happening." I say. "Heartfelt speech filled with anger and violence." she says. "Mxm."

"No but then i get why you angry. If you talked about it like you said you did then he has no right to question your travelling expeditions." she says. "But I won't tell him what i said. There is no point being angry ngoba I will get over it very soon." I say. "That's what i like about you. You can hardly stay angry at a person. Non-chalant." If only she knew it's just a few people that i will let slide.

"Anyways back to work. Did Manqoba come?" I ask. "Yes he did but i told him Kuhle is available." she answers. "Okay." "Did you meet your new client?" "Yes i did. Back in the stab kind of vibes." "Trust no one but yourself." "I know right." "Let me get going." "Sharp." She stands up and leaves.

I continue with my work until its knock off time. I am really enjoying being the boss here. I didn't think i would adjust and enjoy it. The people here are friendly and relatable. I just wish my best friend was here. All i know is that i would have went to many clubs already.

I get inside the car and sit next to Jessica. I usually sit next to Kuhle but today is a different day and he annoyed me with his questions. I don't know why he sat us down but here he is asking such questions like we dating. Handsome or not I will not tolerate that. I'll be over this thing tomorrow so let me be angry in my head until further notice.

We get to the house and i go to my bedroom. I change into sweatpants and a t-shirt. I go downstairs and pour myself a glass of wine and sit on the bar stool. Michelle is cooking tonight so I'll ask her whats wrong with her boss.

"Uright?" asks Michelle. (Are you good?) "Yes why?" I answer. "You drinking wine during the week." "It's been a stressful week so I need it." "What's stressing you out?" "Something personal but I'm sorting it out. By next week I'll be okay hopefully." "I want to see you back to your old self." "I will next week."

Slindokuhle comes and sits next to me. "Aunty Michelle what are you cooking?" she asks. "I'm making some lasagna." answers Michelle. "Ohh yummy." "We going to be full tonight." I say. "And have big tummies." says Slindo and we chuckle.

We ask Slindo how her day was at school and what she learnt etc and she asks the same thing about us. After a while she goes to sit with her dad. Now i can ask Michelle what's going on.

"I have a ask." I say. "Shoot." she says. "What's going on with your boss?" "I don't know. Why you asking?" "His been acting weird towards me and i don't know why." "I don't know he hasn't said anything to me. You should ask him yourself." "Kuthi azongluma ikhanda. (So he can bite off my head)." "Angeke." (He won't.)

"Awumazi ke iboss yakho." I say. (You don't know your boss.) "Ngiyamazi." she says (I know.) "If you say so." "He won't do anything just talk to him and maybe he'll tell you what's bothering him." "I will tomorrow." "Tell the others that dinner is ready." "Magic words." "Please." "Yes madam fifi."

I walk to the living room and tell them the food is ready. We set up the table and dish up for ourselves. After eating me and Kuhle clear the table and wash the dishes. This is the perfect opportunity to talk to him.