24. Evely

He doesn't know what to do. "Thank you, Caleb for telling us this." I say. "I guess I should go then? Goodnight Evely." He says as he grabs the paperwork and walks out of the living room. "Are you okay? Ares, come sit down." I put him on his chair. The chair we were just eating dinner from. He grabs me by my waist and pulls me in for a hug. "This is all just to much, first the funeral, than this. I can never live in peace." He breaks the hug and looks at me with a smile. Then he stands up. "You're the only one who doesn't disappoint me."

"I'm still very sweaty from our nap, I'm going to take a quick shower. You want to join?" He asks, with this big smirk on his face. I have never showered together with someone. It just felt to exposing with my ex, especially with Bryant. With Ares it doesn't feel exposing, it feels great. "Yes, I will join you." I say back to him, with a gaze in my eyes. He is standing in the hallway and I follow him. Before we even reach the bedroom we already started kissing. His lips are soft, so soft. I almost drown in them. Our tongues tangled around each-other. His hands touching me on all the places I want to be touched. He takes of his blouse, button for button. Revealing his gorgeous body. His muscles are perfect. Then he takes off my shirt. Revealing my bra then my pants flow off. We finally reached the bathroom and he puts on the shower. I take of my underwear and so does he. Our clothes scattered all around the house. I get underneath the hot shower, it's refreshing. He also gets underneath the shower. He kisses me again. Our body's touching, his hand sliding down. He turns me around, back against him. Sliding down my neck, over my breasts, touching my belly. Then he reaches down his fingers touching me. With his other hand touching my breasts. I moan hard. He kisses on my throat, my collarbone. He doesn't know what he is doing to me. He certainly knows how to touch a woman. His fingers feel so good, touching me just fast enough on the right spots. It's so intense I almost can't keep standing. I feel him get hard against me. I turn around again facing him. We kiss again, his lips tast like peppermint. He is so tall I have to stand on my tippy toes. He lifts me up grabbing my thighs. I put my legs around his waist and arms around his neck. He puts me against the glass of the shower. Then he puts himself inside of me. "Oh my god" I moan. He knows how to hit the right spots. I help him get me up and down. I feel my body shake as he slides in and out of me. It's the best feeling ever. In this moment I feel so connected to him. "I fucking love you, Evely" he says breaking our kiss. I rest my face against his throat. Unable to handle him, noises come out my mouth, I'm unable to hold them back. Then I feel it all, everything. My body pulsating, when we both come. I'm still wrapped around his waist and he puts me down, his hands on my waist. His lips curl up, as he looks me in the eye. His smile is unbearable.

We head into bed tired. His arms around my waist as I lay in front of him. My back against his chest. He feels so safe and secure. I have never felt that way. I was never held in my childhood, my only care giver was Miss Stolly, and occasionally another caregiver who would stay for a few months. The older I got the less she wanted me. The more I needed to help her. Help with the younger kids, do all the chores. All day long. It was exhausting, when I get home from school, I had time for homework. After that work for her, clean, cook, feed the other children. There were 15 children under her care most times. Most of the kids would only stay for shorter periods. Two years maximum. I stayed there all my life, in the beginning I did see her as my mother. I never referred her as it, but I felt like she was. When I got older that feeling faded away. She became worse, when I couldn't clean everything in time, she would take away my food. Punish me in ways a child should never be punished. It never looked like she enjoyed punishing me, but she did it anyways. She looked at me different then the other kids. I always asked who my parents were, but she didn't know of course. They died when I was a baby, she had always said. Never gave me any names, my last name is Caveman. I tried finding anyone related to me, I was unsuccessful. There are too many people named Caveman. Stolly was a middle aged woman, who could've easily been my mom. I realise I have never known her first name. "What are you thinking about, love?" he suddenly says. I turn to lay on my back and watch the ceiling. He is laying on his side, his hand supporting his head. "The orphanage, and Stolly. Do you know what her first name was?" "No" he says with confusion. "Maybe we should go back there. Just to find answers. I want to know why she was that way." "You really want too?" "Yes" "Then we'll go" I turn to face him. "Thank you, Ares." "For what?" "For being the way you are." He pulls me closer, holding me like I have never been held. "I feel so calm, with you love. You make me feel at peace, with myself." He whispers to me.