15. Evely

We almost kissed again, and I walked away again. I'm standing in the shower, washing off the salt water. "Hey Ev?" I hear from the other side of the bathroom door. "Yea?" "Can I grab a towel?" "Oh yea wait a minute" I turn off the shower and put a towel around myself. "Come in" he opens the door at looks at me with big eyes. He is still only wearing his swimming trunks, he looks so good. His muscles fit his body perfectly. I hand him a towel. "Thank you, love" he says with a smirk and then walks out of the room. There is so much tension between us, it's unbearable. I get changed into the green dress he asked me to wear. I walk back into the bedroom. He looks at me with a smile. Then walks into the bathroom behind me.
After 10 minutes he comes back out of the shower, wearing a white blouse and black trousers. He looks really good. I already put on my heels and we leave the house. Once at the restaurant they greet us, like he is the king. It's a beautiful restaurant on the beach. We get seated on some sort of private terrace. The sun is setting as we eat our diner. "Do you come here every year?" "Yes, since I life with my family." I'm jealous, I wish I came here every year with a family. "Must be great" "yea, do you like the food, love?" "Yes, it's great, I haven't eaten a meal like this in forever. Thank you for bringing me here Ares I really appreciate it." "You deserved a break and a new adventure." I slightly smile at him. It surprises me, that I'm not tired from the flight. "We should go out, to a club." "Yea sure, I know a great club here" we finished the food and walk out of the restaurant. Then I realise he didn't pay. "Ares, did you forgot to pay?" "No, I didn't forget, I just didn't pay and I think we should really run." "What?" He runs off, I try to follow him. "You didn't pay, for the food? You have so much money and you decide to steal." "Yes, I think they're really coming after us, keep running." "I can't run in these heels, Ares" I look behind me to see if they're behind us, but I don't see them. He comes back for me and just lifts me up in bridal style like it's nothing. "Ares we can't do this, put me down." Then he starts laughing. "They put it on my tab, love. Do you really think I would steal anything." He says while laughing. "I just wanted to see you run" "what!" I shout at him. "You are such an asshole." "I know, love" "you can put me down now." I demand. "No, you can't walk that far in those heels, so I must carry you." "Well if you demand" it does really hurt to walk in these shoes longer then 10 minutes. He is touching me and I can feel his happiness. Once there he puts me down and grabs my hand. I look at him out of shock, but he doesn't look back. We walk inside, it's just like a club in New York. "What would you like to drink?" He asks me. "Uhh, I don't really drink maybe a cocktail?" "I'll order something you will like." He says and walks over to the bar. After a minute he comes back. He hands me the drink, and I taste it. It's delicious, not to sweet just right. "You like it?" "Yea, it's delicious." "See I knew you would like it"

We're dancing together after a few drinks, his hands on my body. I'm not sober anymore, we dance really close next to each other. We've drunk a lot of drinks, a lot of cocktails I think. I feel great, my hands in the air my hair all messy. Him close to me his hair messy too, it's looks hot. "Hey Ares, I think I like you" "What, love?" "I think I like you!" I shout at him. He abruptly stops moving, and stops me too, with his hands on my waist. He is clearly not sober, just like me. I laugh. "You like me?" "Yes dummy" I say while laughing. He grabs my face, his hands on my face. I used to never like clubbing, because all the people and their emotions. But right now I love it because I only feel his. He kisses me, this time I don't pull away. I kiss him back passionately. It feels so good, our lips melting together. That moment feels like forever, then we break the kiss and I smile. I continue to dance, he still doesn't. Instead he looks at me with the biggest smile ever, his beautiful smile.