12. Ares

Thinking about it now, I would see Jonah do something like this. He's no innocent guy. I walk her back to her apartment and say goodbye. I never hoped for her to go through something like that. I grab my car and drive away. Once I'm there I walk inside. I don't know if I feel angry or not. I never feel angry, because I can't feel right? I knock at his door with great force. He opens half naked. "Hi man, I'm really busy at the moment." I walk inside and punch him aiming at his face. And I punch him again. "What the fuck man." "You touched her." I say while striking at him again. "You touched her didn't you?" He stumbles into the living room. There is a girl there too, she screams and runs out of the door half naked. "Who are you talking about man?" "Evely, last year. She told you to stop, you didn't. The party with Ally." I was at that party too. That was the party we met. He had told me about a girl that had ran away, he had almost taken her home. Then she had just ran away, he didn't know why and came back to the party. That's when I met him. If I just had come an hour earlier. "Ohh that girl, she was crazy. She pushed me across the car." "She told you to stop." I say while hitting him again, he blocks. "I only kissed her man, I was drunk." "I have been drunk to, but never assaulted a girl, Jonah." "What do you want me to do man?" "To never ever do that again." He is laying on the floor with a bloody face. I walk away, I will ruin him.

Once back home it's already late and I get a call from Mitch. "Hey boss, I booked your vacation. I didn't know if you wanted  to go Sunday or Monday, I still have to call the pilot." "Tomorrow is great." "Okay I will call him, have a nice evening." "You too Mitch" Mitch is a really sweet guy, but also annoying. I already told him we where leaving tomorrow. She still doesn't know, I wanted it to be a surprise. When I brought her home I told to keep tomorrow free. I walk into my bedroom and look out my window. I see her in her living room. Hey, stranger     -    I text her, she looks out of the window and sees me. I look at her with a smile. Are you stalking me?      -    Maybe, is that a problem, love?   -  No not at all. She smiles back at me.

Next morning I stand in front off her building with my car. She sees me as she walk out of her building. "Hi" "Hello" I say back. She looks stunning as always. "I need to tell you something" I say to her. "What is it" she looks shocked. "I'm taking you on a vacation" I say with a smile. She looks at me. "Funny, Ares. Now tell me where we're really going." "I'm serious, love" "but I have work tomorrow. I can't." "That's already been dealt with, love." I managed to get her shifts replaced. I said I wanted to take her on an vacation and paid them of cours. "What how?" "I will tell you all about it in the plane." "Wait I still need to grab some stuf." "I'll wait, love" after half a hour she comes back with her suitcase. I put it in my car and we drive to airport. "Have you ever been in a private jet before?" "What?" She look at me shocked. "Are we going to fly with a private jet? Ares, you're joking?" "I'm not, my love" my family owns a jet, but I don't tell her that. In disbelief she looks at me, then she punches me softly against my arm. "Hey I'm driving" I say to her with a smirk. "Lucky you" she says smiling. Once at the plane we are greeted by the pilot and flight attendants. She can't believe her eyes. She looks beautiful. "You even have your own flight attendants." She really can't believe her eyes. "It's nice right?" "it sure is" "now you can tell me where we're going." She demands. "No" she gives me a deadly look. I smirk at her. "I hope you brought your swimsuit"