𓈒 𓆇 ˚🧚🏻‍♂️ ˳ .

"Woah isn't that Lee Dam," I say as I shake Soo Kyung to get her attention.

"That's so cute." One of our friends said.

"Gosh, look at you." Soo Kyung says as Lee Dam stops in front of us and showed us her outfit like a model.

"Dam, you're unbelievable," I told her.

"Come on Mi Young, your dress is also very pretty." Lee Dam says.

"Where did you get the newly released outfit?" Another of our friends asked.

"Her mom is the chief editor of a fashion magazine. She sends her clothes from photoshoots in the US. So, we used to call her a well-dressed drunkard." Soo Kyung explains to us.

"My legs hurt so much because of these heels. Let's go sit down." Lee Dam says.

"Sit? Sit where? You can't sit. Don't even think about sitting down." I say cheekily as we are going to party our asses off like there's no tomorrow.

"Let's go! Let's go!" We all screamed excitedly as we dragged Lee Dam into the club.

𓈒 𓆇 ˚🧚🏻‍♂️ ˳ .

When we entered the club, the music is very loud and there are many people crowding around us, so it was hard for Lee Dam and me to keep up with Soo Kyung and the rest of our friends who were way in front of us.

"Dam, Mi Young, I'm going to go and get some vodka." Soo Kyung shouted and she disappeared back into the crowd.

"Yah, wait for us." Lee Dam shouted but suddenly somebody wrapped their arms around Lee Dam's waist.

"How old are you?" The random guy asks Lee Dam.

"Do we know each other?" Lee Dam asks angrily as she hates it when guys touch her for no reason.

"Excuse me, why are you touching her without her permission," I questioned the guy as I pulled Lee Dam away from him. "Do you want to end up going to the police station with us?" He soon got scared once I mentioned the police and he starts apologizing and quickly left us alone.

"Thanks." Lee Dam says and we both walk together to find Soo Kyung. But Lee Dam accidentally bumped into someone, which caused her to drop her handphone in the process. By then, I was already lost in the crowd and when I turned around to find Lee Dam, I couldn't find her at all.

I decided to go to the back alley of the club to see if Lee Dam went outside. When I walked out of the club, I saw Lee Dam with 2 other guys around her. As I walked closer to them, I realized that Lee Dam was leaning on Woo Yeo. This made me very confused as I didn't know that the two of them knew each other. Suddenly when the random guy went to touch Woo Yeo's shoulder, Woo Yeo pushed him and the random guy was thrown into the trash can in the back alley. This made me gasp a little as I didn't know that Woo Yeo was this powerful.

"Dam!" I shouted as I jogged to them, "Are you okay?" I asked her to see if she was hurt.

"I'm fine Mi Young, really." Lee Dam say while she was still leaning on Woo Yeo for support.

"Oh, you sure? Woo Yeo, I can take it from here." I told him but he wouldn't let go of her.

"I think it's better if she stays with me." Woo Yeo says.

"Eh, is there something I should know about?" I asked them as it was very suspicious that Lee Dam knows Woo Yeo because none of them mentioned knowing each other to me before.

"Lee Dam swallowed my bead and it's in her stomach. I'll explain everything to you and Hye Sun soon." Woo Yeo said and with that, he and Lee Dam left the alleyway, leaving me alone. I decided to call Hye San to pick me up as I didn't feel like partying anymore due to the club being so crowded.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.