010 | bath for two

Start from the beginning

"You're welcome."

"I do have something for you," he mentioned. "But it's not really a physical gift, it's more like a memory.."

"Sex?" she raised a brow.

"I mean.. I guess that can be included," he chuckled, receiving a small hum from her as she continued to look at him confused.

"When's this gift coming?"

"After dinner."

"Alright, let's have dinner," she quickly hoped up. "I'm hungry."

Jack smiled at his girlfriend as he also stood up from the kitchen island, following her around to the other side and grabbing out the ingredients he brought earlier for their meal from the fridge.

      Eating dinner over a drink or two and enjoying their time spent together with many smiles and laughs — both liking how valentine's day was going this time around way more than the pervious one.

Although during the time Adalyn had arrived home to them finishing up with washing all the dishes, Jack had to convice the girl to use the guest bathroom instead of her own. And despite how tempting the idea of just walking in there sounded once he mentioned not to, she still listened.

"Do I get to see my bathroom now?" Adalyn asked, raising a brow. "I assuming this gift of yours has to do with it.."

"It does," he nodded, grabbing ahold of her hand as she picked up her phone off the counter top with her other hand.

Walking down the hallway into Adalyn's bedroom Jack instructed her to wait in her bedroom as he finished up with the final touches of lighting the candles and filling the bathtub.

Although it only took a few seconds once he had shut the door behind himself for her to get up from the bed, unzipping her own dress and revealing the red lingerie the boy had brought her for her birthday on her body.

Over all the waiting, she softly knocked on the door before opening it. Jack's attention had almost instantaneously turned to her, biting down on his lip slightly as he looked at her and scanned over her body.

"you look fuckin' good," he muttered while lightly nodded, letting out a slightly chuckle as his eyes not once left her.

"All this is cute," she said referring to the room as she flicked off the bathroom lights and shut the door so the candles could really take their place to set the mood.

"Kinda wish I would've known you don't like flowers," he laughed.

"You're hot for even thinking of doing something like this for me," she reassured him as she placed herself down on his lap, attaching their lips almost right away.

"Should we maybe make use of the bath?" he mumbled between their lips.

She pulled down and looked over at the bath than back at him. "would you take these off of me please?" she whispered.

"I sure will," he agreed, reconnecting their lips as his hands wonder around her back to the hooks of her bra..

———————

Liked by JackAveryMusic and others

AdalynBarlow bath for two 👀💋

view all comments

User83 woww

JackAveryMusic ❤️❤️

BrookeGould boy went all out for you
     | ValentinaHayes @brookegould the travis
       to her kylie
| BrookeGould @valentinahayes frr
| AdalynBarlow @valentinahayes no he
       needs to do more for that title
     | BrookeGould @adalynbarlow this is
       more then what my "bf" done 😢
| AdalynBarlow @brookegould break up
       with him
| AdalynBarlow @valentinahayes you too.
       if private boy didn't do anything for you
       break up with him
     | BrookeGould @adalynbarlow he's
       asleep don't wanna wake him up
| ValentinaHayes @adalynbarlow i told
       you at lunch that we're doing something  
       tmrw cause i had work but i also don't
       mind if it's not much
     | AdalynBarlow @brookegould
       @valentinahayes whatever then🙄🙄

User26 this is so cute omg

User594 impressive avery
| AdalynBarlow @user594 excuse me it's
jack to you

User417 you're literally so greedy. like jack's gone out of his way to do more than what most guy will and you still want more?!?

february 15

[ ₊✧ 💋 ∘* ☁️ ⋆ 🍒 ༉˚ ]

A/N

double update .. i'm tryna catch you all
up to where i am without publishing them
all at once lol mainly cause i want opinions
on something before i keep writing too far
into things👀 anyway

also yes i skipped through like a week
between the last chapter and this one, i'm
also tryna get the boys on tour so the plot
makes sense lol