034 | that was hot

"We're back!" Valentina welcomed the viewers of their podcast as the two and Brooklyn sat in front of the camera. "We took a week off, but we're now back for episode eleven.."

"Yeah.. sorry about that.." Adalyn awkwardly scratched the back of her neck as she moved her gaze away from the camera. "That won't happen again- actually we'll see about that."

"It's okay, we'll take it one week at a time," the elder reassured the other. "So back to this week's episode.. we have a live audience on the other side of the camera and we also have our friend here, on this side of the camera, do you wanna introduce yourself?"

"Hey, I'm Brooke- well it's Brooklyn, fun fact, I'm actually named after the city here in New York cause that's where my parents met."

"Really?" Adalyn flicked her head towards the girl sat in the middle.

"Yeah," she nodded. "And my brothers names are Angelo and Carmen, both after restaurants here that they went to."

"I always thought your brothers just had weird names, not gonna lie," she chuckled. "Didn't realise there was a meaning."

"Speaking of New York.. for those curious we're here visiting Adalyn's boyfriend and his band, at Adalyn's New York house that's why our setting has changed once again," Valentina explained. "And our other friends were going to join us but they went back home last night, and were leaving early on Thursday morning."

"Wait question.." Daniel spoke up, "Since we're on the topic, is this house actually yours Adalyn cause it seems like an AirBnB with how there's signs and instructions everywhere."

"It's my parents house yeah," Adalyn nodded, grabbing the microphone back from her friend. "Cause they come here often they like having the one place to stay and not having to spend money, but when they're not here it's an AirBnB so they can make money off of it. It's the same with their London place."

"They're actually thinking about rent this place out to someone and then getting a small place more in the city cause they don't actually need the rooms here anymore. It's kinda like how I own my apartment so if I ever want to move out or upsize or whatever, I can make money off of it," she continued to ramble. "It's called an investment."

"Your rich side's talking," Brooklyn chuckled. "Here I am regretting taking a week off of work cause I know I'm gonna be broke when this week's rent money comes out."

"I always say I can help if you need," Adalyn responded, looking at the girl. "But also don't the other girls split the rent with you?"

"Yeah Naomi pays rent every week, can't say the same about the other one.." she slightly mumbled. "Anyway let's not talk about all
that on here, we'll keep that offline."

"So we went to your boyfriend's show the other night, Adalyn, do you wanna talk about that?" Valentina changed the subject.

"Yeah, there was way too many people there," Adalyn replied.

"What do you mean?" Jack chuckled at her.

"I just refuse to believe that many people actually like your music," she shrugged, looking over at her boyfriend across the living room from them.

"How many followers do you boys have?" Brooklyn asked.

"The band account has like seven mil," Jonah replied.