003 | you're lucky i like you

Their first night in Las Vegas wasn't spent out too late since they knew the following evening was going to be more jam packed with the many suggestions they had for things to do, plus the spontaneous things they'll run into doing, and they wanted to be able to enjoy it without having the days feel repetitive.

All four of them were dress up for the evening as they arrived at one of the more fancy restaurants in the city. Being seated at a secluded, private table which was closed off from the main area of the restaurant.

"You know Valentina, I realised when we were walking down here that I do not like walking next to you.." Jack mentioned to the girl after they had received their drinks and ordered their food.

"I'm shorter than Jonah with these heels on," she replied. "Only a little, but I am."

"Oh no, babe do you feel short?" Adalyn turned her head towards her boyfriend, jokingly pouting at him. "Aw, so sad. Why didn't you wear your heels today then you would've been fine."

"Don't you start talking with your ten inch heels on," he playfully shook his head at her. "I'm still taller than you even when you have those on."

"No, we're the same height. And they're six, thank you," she corrected him. "No wonder guys can't measure dicks properly, always over exaggerating with inches."

"Anyway," Valentina said through a small laugh. "I have ten inch heels at home if you wanna see how short you are next to me in them."

"I'll pass on that," Jack responded with a small nod before taking a sip of his drink.

"I've seen you in those and all the other ones you have and I don't understand how you walk in them," Jonah chimed in, talking to his girlfriend.

"Has Val given you a show before?" Adayln raised a brow at the boy.

"uh.. I've seen her in action before, yes," he almost hesitantly nodded.

"Has Jack seen you on the pole?" Valentina asked her friend causing the boy to look between them confused.

"I don't have the upper body strength for that," she jumbled half the words together. "Or a pole. And why tease when you want it just as bad."

"I wanna see what Val's talking about now," Jack narrowed his eyes slightly at the girl beside him.

"No. You don't need a pole to see me strip. Only thing I want zipped is your lips. Take it to the top, boy, skinny dip. So hot, your body on my mine, your body on," Adalyn grinned after she finished reciting the lyrics. "Sorry the opportunity was tempting."

"And there's the Doja Cat.." Valentina chuckled.

"You're obsessed with her," Jack added.

"Okay, and? Do you have a problem with that Mr. apparently has thousands of girls obsessing over him?" Adalyn looked directly at the boy. "You'll never catch me obsessing over you."

"You are quite obsessed though," he replied.

"Shut up."

"Okay," he agreed, quickly stealing a kiss from her before turning back to look at the couple across the table.

"you're lucky I like you.."

      After their meal and a few more drinks, the four were back out in the town finding their way to one of the city's iconic casinos. Adalyn and Jack walked with their hands intertwined, a bit behind the other couple — which had caused them to glance over at them occasionally, making sure the more intoxicated pair were still following.

Adalyn almost stumbling over her own feet every so often, as many smiles and laughs were being shared between her and Jack, happy to be together without a care of anything else going on around them. 

Entering into the casino, after grabbing a drink each they walked around for a minute before they found a few empty slot machines next to each other which they quickly occupied.

Although it being her first time in a casino, Adalyn seemed to have no interest in them and was getting kinda irritated by the bright light and noise coming from the whole room, so instead sat there on Jack's lap with her legs dangling across his and her arms loosely wrapped around his neck as she watched both him and their friends.

"So how do you win money on this shit?" the girl furrowed, watching a bunch of things flash on the screen which made no sense to her.

"It depends on what one you're playing, but these ones you just gotta like line the things up and get the bonuses to make money back," Jonah explained which only made her more confused. "And you can like change how much you're spending per spin so you can win more if you do land on something big."

"But like you don't even get a chance to line it up or whatever, no?" Adalyn continued to question the game. "Or do you? Honestly I need to be sober and in a quieter room to even understand anything that you just said."

"Don't worry Ads, I don't understand it either," Jack almost whispered into her ear. "I sorta just press the button and hope for the best."

"It's all luck, Adalyn," Valentina chimed in. "That's why I refuse to spend more than fifty, cause I'm not gonna sit here and waste all my money."

"I'm.. gonna go get another drink," she said getting off of her boyfriends lap. "Do any of you want anything?"

"No thanks," Jack received a quick kiss from the girl before she started walking off, her already empty glass in her hand.

As the boy sat there watching her for a moment, he was left a little confused on how she goes from not drinking at all over the past couple weeks since new years eve to downing drinks as fast as possible, but yet was also glad she was enjoying the trip away from home and knew they were in for an drunken night.

[ ₊✧ 💋 ∘* ☁️ ⋆ 🍒 ༉˚ ]

A/N

as someone who has been on a (singular)
slot machine before.. they're a waste of
money. would not recommend

also i know i said i'm not gonna
update everyday but since i'm write like one
chapter a day sometimes one and a half/two
it might be daily for a bit so i don't end up
with like ten plus unpublished completed
chapters so you have that to look
forward to