Fifteen

Sergio POV

I hated that I was going to have to leave Raquel but there just wasn't a way around it.

"Where are you going? How long will you be gone? When are you coming back?" She started to spew at me; I couldn't keep up with the questions.

"Slow down, baby, I have to leave for a meeting with the other mafia Don's. I'm not sure how long I will be gone, hopefully just a couple of days but it could take longer. I'm not sure when I'll be back, but I will call you every day and let you know how things are going. Did I get all of your questions?"

"For the first round of questions, yes. Who am I going to be here with then if you're leaving?"

"I'm leaving you here with, Monica, Liam, Alicia, and Silene. They will also have their guards with them."

"They have guards too? I don't think I've every seen them with anyone."

"You don't normally because they only have them when we leave town."

"Oh, when are you leaving?" I could tell that she wasn't taking this well, her eyes were swelling up with unshed tears and it broke me knowing that I was the reason they were there.

"I'll be leaving at the end of the week, I'm sure you girls will have fun while we're gone spending money and whatever else you girls do." I tried to make light of the situation but it didn't help any. She burst into tears and clung to me; I wrapped her in my arms and leaned back against the headboard. "Shh, baby, I'm not going to be gone long and this isn't dangerous for me you have nothing to worry about." I tried to sooth her but it wasn't working either.

"I'm worried about you leaving I know its stupid but I can't help it."

"I know, I'll be worried about you too, love, but this is so we can stop, Alberto, from coming after you again."

"What if he gets wind that you've left me here and he tries to come for me while you're gone?"

"Like I said Liam and Monica will be with you along with Alicia, and Silene's bodyguards plus you'll have the guards here at the house too." I knew she was worried and she had the right to be hell even I was worried that he might come after her again.

"Am I going to be meeting their guards before you leave?"

"I would hope so, but I honestly don't know yet. I know that the guys are going to be spending the last day with them. It's what they would normally do when we go out of town."

"Yeah the girls told me about that, are we going to be spending the day together too?"

"Baby, we're going to be spending everyday together. You're going to be with me while I work too remember. But yes that last day neither of us is going anywhere and I'm kicking everyone out of the house too."

"I like the sounds of that," she smiled at me threw her tears. I lived to see her smile even if it was threw her tears.

"Good, now let's get dress and get to work."

"Fine," she was reluctant to leave and I could understand she didn't want the time to go bye faster.

Once we were dressed and ready to go, I decided that we would take the Bugatti today.

"Why are we taking this car? What about the guys, this is only a two seater."

"I thought we could travel in style today, it's not often that I get to take this out and I wanted to do it today with you, we can take another one if you like."

"No way, can I drive it?" She looked so hopeful, I normally didn't let anyone drive my cars but I knew that she would love this.

"Let's make a deal then," I asked her. She looked at me skeptically before answering; she was catching on to my games.