Five

WARNING: There will be mature content in this chapter, you have been warned!

Raquel POV:

"I've got you now, what are you going to do?"

"Um, run?"

"Nope, you already ran."

"Hide?"

"Try again."

"Give up?"

"Yep, you got it." He was close to my face; I wasn't sure what he was going to do now. Just as I was about to ask him he kissed me. It was soft and slow at first and then became hard and possessive, like he was claiming me as his, little did he know that I already was. I kissed him back just as needy; needing to feel his body closer to mine I pulled him to me by grabbing a hold of his shirt. I felt him press me against the door with his whole body, when he did I could feel his length on my stomach and boy did it feel big to me. I was so caught up in the kiss and the feeling of him that I didn't even hear anyone come up the stairs until I heard someone clearing there throat.

"I'm sorry to interrupt but Alison is here to talk about what she found in Raquel's room." Alec said and then walked away. Sergio had kept his forehead on mine, while we both struggled to catch our breaths.

"I have been waiting to do that since the first time I saw you." He said kissing me chastely before releasing me, "Why don't you get changed, I'll wait here for you and then we can go talk to Alison about what she found."

"Ok, I'll be back in just a few, why don't you change too? I would say that I'm sorry about pulling you in, but it was just too tempting." I stretched up on my toes and kissed his lips again and darted into the room before he could say anything.

"I will get you back for that just so you know," he shouted threw the door before walking away.

Once I was changed I opened the door but Sergio wasn't out yet so I waited by his door for him. I heard the shower running so I knew that he would still be a few minutes, what I wasn't expecting to hear was him calling my name. Thinking that something was wrong I rushed into his bathroom but what I found was the hottest thing ever, Sergio was stroking himself while thinking about me. I was getting wet watching him; I didn't think that he heard me come in because he didn't stop. I just watched mesmerized in his movements, I'm not normally one to do things like this but it was just so hot to watch.

"Oh god Raquel you feel so good." I whimpered at the sound of his voice, it was dripping with lust. "That's it baby just like that," he said.

I hadn't even realized that I had been moving my hand down to my pussy and rubbing myself until Sergio turned around and saw me, but he didn't stop what he was doing. He opened up the shower door so that I could see him better.

"Why don't you come in here and join me let me help you get cleaned up." I knew there was double meaning to his words but I didn't really care. I stripped off my clothes as fast as I could and joined him in the shower. "Do you enjoy watching me stroke myself while thinking about you?"

"God yes," I said as I was rubbing my clit and watching him continue stroking himself.

"I love watching you play with that delectable pussy you have. I want to taste it myself," he stopped stroking himself and got down on his knees putting him right in front of my pussy and started to assault it with his tongue.