Four

Sergio's POV

I had just fallen asleep when I heard this ear piercing scream coming from Raquel's room, I quickly put on some sleep pants and ran into her room. When I got there she was passed out on the floor I carefully picked her up and took her into my room and laid her down on the bed. Once she was under the covers I went back into her room to see why she would have screamed. Sam, Alec, Liam, Iris, and I all walked into her room, there on her bed looked like someone took a can of paint and threw it. I went over to her bed running my hand on the top of the comforter to see if it was already dried and it was.

"Alec I want video footage of the hallway NOW! Sam call Alison I want her in here dusting for prints; Liam you will now be with Raquel while she is in the Diner I don't want this shit to happen again."

"Sir" they all said together as they left to do as they were ordered. The only one left was Iris, he had this horrified look on his face I wasn't sure if it was because of his sister or how close the person had gotten or even if he was the one doing this to her.

"Where is Raquel?"

"She was passed out when I walked into the room; I took her to mine for right now. If you want you can go sit with her I don't know if she's awake yet or not."

"I'm going to check on her," he said leaving the room. I went to bed to see if it was dry or still wet, that might tell us how long ago this was done. When I ran my hand over the blanket it was dry so this has been here for a while now. I was just walking out of the room when Alison was walking in.

"What the hell happened?" She asked me so I told her everything that I knew unfortunately it wasn't much. "Well at least they didn't go after her."

"Yeah but they shouldn't have been able to get in here without someone seeing them, I have Alec checking the security camera's in the hall right now. Liam will now be staying with her in the Diner while she is working, and Sam will be watching Iris now too." This was a good reason should someone see him watching Iris.

"I'll check for prints but I'm not sure if we will find any so I don't want you to get your hopes up yet. I'm also going to need Raquel's and Iris's prints just to rule them out."

"I have Raquel's down at the gate now, we walked down there earlier so that we could get her set up for access to the house but I don't have Iris's."

"Good I can use them; I'll get Iris's now that way he can get some rest before school in the morning."

"He's in my room with Raquel right now; I was just going to check on her now so I will show you the way." Once we entered my room Iris was sitting beside Raquel while she was still out, holding her hand and apologizing over and over again.

"Iris, Alison needs to take your prints so that we have them on file and so that it will rule you out for being in her room."

"Ok, what do I need to do?"

"Just come with me and I will take your prints then you can get some more sleep before school." He gave Raquel a kiss on the head and left with Alison, I took his place next to Raquel.

"You need to wake up beautiful; I need to see those brown eyes of yours." I whispered to her while I gently stroked her cheek. "I will find out who is doing this to you sweetheart and when I do there will be hell to pay for it." As I was talking to her I noticed that her eyes were moving under the lids a sign that she was starting to wake up. "Open those beautiful brown eyes for me baby." Slowly her eyes started to open when they did I said a quiet "Hi."

"What happened? How did I get in here and where i am?"

"What do you remember?"

"I had said goodnight to you and then went to take a bath to help me relax, when I came out the light was off. I thought it was odd because I didn't remember turning it off before I went into the bathroom. When I turned it back on I walked over to the bed and noticed that something was on it, I must have freaked out and then passed out."