Its huge...

( I wrote most of this during late a night so its gonna be jumbled and shit also this contains mentions of throwing up so skim thru it if u have or think u might have emetophobia) 

Makoa pov

So kiri kinda recovered.. it's been 4 1/2 months he seems so much happier and is actually eating. Duh he still has rough times but hes getting better! Bakugo bas a broke sense of humor he laughed at bread falling the other day... that was a.. fascinating event to say the least. Kiri called me at 5 am last week and asked if I still had his peacock.... I think he fell asleep right after he said that cause I heard snoring for like 5 minutes before I hung up. 

They are interesting human beings.. 

OH OH SPEAKING OF INTERESTING!! Their quirks are so fucking cool!!! Kirishima's is hardening  meaning he can hardne his skin into a rock like texture. whixh reminds me of crimson riot.. he explained right after I had that thought thaf he really look up to him alot.  Oh remember to not touch whatever he hardens if u dont want to be knicked cause it might look thick and smooth ish.. ye no its sharp as fuck and when u run your finger along..uh.. say his arms or legs its chip off into your skin. Also his teeth hardens when he uses his quirk.. it's cool I wonder what it would feel like if he bit you while his teeth wore normal??

Bakugo's is explosion..I called him firecracker.. he disnt like that he chased through the house eventually i fell over my own feet onto my face giving myself a bloody nose which surprisingly he helped me with. Oh back to main point! He can make explosions in his hands during to his nitroglycerin like sweat! Omg if u catch him half asleep ask him to make his hands a little hot and put it on a sore muscle omg it feels so good with my back cramping . Just dont make him mad to the point hes silent cause that's when he sneaked up behind you and sparks his hands by you head.. speaking from experience of course if ya couldnt tell lmao. 

Guess what bitches you wont hear about my quirk just yet MWAHAHAHAHA I SHAL KEEP IT MY SECRET!!! 

I'm currently getting ready for ua! They sent a letter saying along the lines of go to the front of the building you will be placed into groups I think for classes idk I forgot.. wow I'm dumb. (A FUCKING APIDER JUS WEMT ACROS MY ARMS HOLY CROC SHIT BITCH CDRDWKSKSBD!!!!) They will give you your uniform go to class uh yea I think that's al- OH the entrance exam has changed it's just a physical wellness checkup and  a test didnt say what kind  hope fully not a workout thingamajig like the other schools did. How do I know i eavesdrop ok i was walking and i heard the loud ass teacher on the megaphone tell the students what to do!

I looked into the mirror my bright blue eyes staring back at me while I brushed my teeth shit ks that blood i taste? I leaned down and spat and yep that's blood. I look back up at my reflection: I finally cut and bleached my hair and I straightened it. It's now black on the left side and white on the right, ny bangs slightly longer in the middle touching my nose bridge. My hair reached my shoulders when straight and kinda like a  short mullet when curly. My septum ring I have to flip up to hide it before going to school..I think I have to? No my mask covers it . My black snake bite studs.. I didnt do too bad I actually got em even! I'm fucking amazing!! My black leather jacket..is it zipped up NOPE IT DHALL STAY OPEN!! My black Guns N' Roses welcome to the jungle shirt, omg I'm so glad i bought this damn binder cause now you can read the words like it's on a table. Obviously I'm glad my chest if flat so I'm seen as a guy but still YOU CAN READ THE SHIRT EASY!! My ripped wrangler jeans.

 "Oh how country of you partner...omg I  am mentally Ill and i know it.." I mutter. 

My chain on my belt loop rattling as I shake my legs from being nervous and not wanting to throw up from being how nervous I am.