Blond bitch?

(Time skip to like a year later cause I'm a shitty writer deal with it.. I wrote more to the chapters at like 420 something so alt of words are going to be fuxl3d) 

Flynn moved to France he always wanted to since he was 6. He said he had some family members there or smth.Paige's parent wont let her out of the house or text me after her mother caught her smoking. Apparently " I made her smoke" I dont even smoke u asswipe. Welp alrighty then fuckers be that way I got kiri! We've been hanging out alot. I've noticed that when kirishima is nervous or excited he runs his neck. Also he dont really eats much wich is weird. I mean I don't either but still its weird..

Today he came over and were currently chilling in my room listening to old metal. With me preforming the songs, Ive been singing and dancing to em. He said he wished he knew about that genre before.  We decided that we want to go somewhere instead of being in my room all day. 

"Where do you want ...to go, Kiri? We can go anyw..here you want to just name it." I announced after I turned down the music playing from my cassette boombox. 

"I uhm...I don't know.." he says kinda low. 

"Any shopping places, parks, flea marrkets or maybe any amusement plac..es you wanna go to?" I ask.

"Oh uhm maybe a mall if it's open." he tells me. I stand up beside the bed and put my hand out, offering him to grab ahold of it.

Kirishima grabbed my hand and I pulled him onto his feet. He was surprisingly light.

"We can go grab a bite.. to eat when we get to the mall." I say. Kirishima's face looked like he was hiding something.

"Uh yea we can.." he sighs. I go to my doorway and put on my boots. Kirishima does the same with his raggedy old dirty shoes. I get my phone out of my pocket to check the weather. It says that it's 45 degrees fahrenheit outside. I look at Kirishima in his thin sweatshirt and pants.

"It's cold, I have an extra jac..ket that you can wear." I insisted.

" Thanks, what size is it?" he asked. I walked to my closet and got out my jacket.

"Uhhhhh- OH it's a medium!." I told him.

"It'll fit, thanks." He says as he takes it and puts it on. Slipping his arms through the black sleeves and pulling the center placket together hiding the sweatshirt underneath. Damn never knew black and denim would look good on anyone else than me. Ya know my jacket looks a lot like Eddie's from stranger things. OMG same jacket, I like nerdy shit, I got held back but it was in elementry school not high school, I'm a metal head and the hair oml. I'M LIKE EDDIE! 

(I wish I was eddie hes so hot T-T)

Time skip to mall

Kiri pov

We get to the mall after walking for 10 minutes. As soon as we stepped foot into it I felt crowded and out of place. I want to tell makoa but I'll just ruin things like i always do! We walked to a shirt shop that had cool designs on them.

"Wanna take a look at the different ...shirts kiri?" Makoa says, snapping me out from my thoughts.

"O-oh uhm yes we can look." I answer as we walk into the store. There were so many people here plus the loud music the cashier didn't even notice us walking in. I dont mind the music tho because its the same type of music makoa listens to. I instantly went to this red and black striped shirt with Acdc written on it. I look at the tag that reads '10.00'. I can't buy this, I don't have any money and I won't let makoa pay for me.

"Hey bro see something ..ya like?" He says as he slides next to me.

" Ahh uh no no I was just looking at it!" Stupid you can't even tell them the truth THAT YOU ARE A BROKE FUCKER!He smiled , his eyes crinkled is the only way I could tell, and grabbed the shirt in a medium.