𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐲 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐯𝐞

Start from the beginning

"Mala," The girl called. "It's cold, come over?" She asked kindly, reaching out her hand. 

The shimmery creature produced a bellowing acknowledgement and disappeared front the water with a mist of grey before appearing on land completely dry. He walked towards his master who was sat near the arches leading to the castle and sitting by her feet. He placed his head on her lap and purred, nestling close. 

"Big baby," Calypso muttered, running a hand down his snout. Their moment was momentarily ruined when her friend's distinct noise came walking her way. The Deep Blue creature huffed upset before his size grew smaller and instead nestle in his master's scarf. 

The girl turned to her left to see her friend chatting about, she saw Harry in tow of him was Mortem holding what looks like was a calendar, counting with his boney fingers. She waved at her cousin, brother and friends as they sat around the little hallway. 

"We can't leave this bloke alone, mate," Blaise said with his fist landing on Harry's head. "Imagine what turban can do to him, we might have a funeral soon."

Calypso heard her only female friend sigh; she chuckled. They've had conversation about telling a teacher. Her brother had debated with Mortem to tell Snape since he knew more than on the surface. The entity place his opinion of cautious but didn't deny.

"I'm not prepared to die, excuse you." Golden Boy scoffed, sitting beside his sister.

"Don't even start talking about funerals." Hermione warned, giving her male friends a glare of warning.

"It's tempting," Blaise shrugged, sitting down in front of Calypso with his back facing the lake.

Theodore hummed along with agreement as he sat his friends, one of his legs dangling on the other side of the arch. Neville snorted. 

"Leave the idiot be," Ron laughed.

"Speaking of leaving, I was hoping to invite all of you to Italy, my mother wouldn't mind." Blaise announced suddenly to his friends. "Mother will be hosting the Yule Ball. We can get away for a while."

"That would be fun," The eldest, Lili, hummed and nodded her head. "We do need a break."

"Who's in?" Theodore asked, looking around his friends. Blaise, Calypso, Draco, Harry, and Neville raised their hands. He turned to Ron and Hermione with anticipation.

"I don't know," Hermione said in a sad tone. "My family is going skiing."

"Oh, that's fine!" Blaise politely dismissed before turning to Ron. "And you?"

"I don't know..."

The black sass rolled his eyes, playfully punching his friend on the shoulder, "You can join, I'll have my mother message your mother."

Ron sighed in defeat and nodded along. Blaise turned to Hermione patting her shoulder.

"Bring us some souvenirs, yeah?"

Hermione rolled her eyes, "I'll send you some snow."

"Oh no need, we have calypso, she's cold enough." Blaise dismissed.

Unfortunate for him, he sat at the ledge and a snowball came whizzing to his way knocking him off course and landing on the exposed snow on the wet grass, his friends erupted in laughter just as he shot back up to see Calypso holding her wand levitating three snowballs ready to shoot.