005

"Wonderhoy! Come to the Ferris wheel! Oh wait, who do we have here?" another familiar voice exclaims.

"Emu, I do not want to deal with you. Just scan our tickets and let us go." Rui says, with a stern expression.

"Hehe, I see... going on a "couple" Ferris wheel ride. How romantic." Emu says, lightly teasing them.

"We're JUST FRIENDS, Emu!" Tsukasa states, looking nervous.

"Whatever you say, love birds. Also, you guys are still holding hands and blushing. So maybe make it less obvious." Emu chuckles, knowing what's going on between them.

"Just scan the tickets, Emu." Rui says, pressuring her to scan them.

"Hehe, not until you admit to me that you guys are dating." Emu says, still lightly teasing them.

"EMU! Scan the tickets NOW." Rui shouts, catching everyone's attention.

"Calm down, Rui... I'll admit it, Emu, Rui and I are dating. Happy? Does that prove your point?" Tsukasa says, clearly looking annoyed.

"Wahahahahahaha! Boyfriends. I'll scan your tickets now." Emu says, with an innocent smile on her face.

She scans the tickets, and lets them onto the ride, clearly eyeing both of them to see what happens.

Both of them board the ride, sharing a moment together, while looking down at the spectacular view.

"Wow... the view is so beautiful." Rui comments while looking up at the sky as he holds Tsukasa's hand.

"Rui... can I do something?" Tsukasa asks nervously, tightly gripping Rui's hand.

"Oh? Uh sure!" Rui says with a confused look.

Tsukasa pulls his dear Rui close, and kisses him, shocking Rui. It was a perfect moment for both of them. High up in the sky, looking over the entire park, which happened to be lit up beautifully. They shared a romantic moment, even without words... until the ride was over.

"Well, it seems the ride is over. How about we go play a game?" Tsukasa asks, holding his hand out.

Emu interrupts him

"TSUKASA, RUI, YOU GOTTA CHECK THIS WONDERHOY PHOTO OUT!!!! IT WAS TAKEN AUTOMATICALLY BY THE CAMERA!!!" Emu exclaims, showing clear excitement in her voice.

"Coming, you interrupted a moment though." Rui says angrily, before walking over to see the photos.

Both of them gasp when they see the picture of them kissing, feeling somewhat embarrassed yet happy.

"LOOK LOOK LOOK!!! YOU EVEN HAD YOUR HAND ON RUI'S THIGH WHILE YOU WERE KISSING HIM!!!" Emu exclaimed, with a bundle of enthusiasm in her.

"E-emu... don't start going crazy. Can we just please go enjoy our day?" Rui asks, clearly looking annoyed and embarrassed.

"Fine, but I'll continue this next practice. I'll also send this to Nene." Emu says, before deciding to leave them alone for good.

Tsukasa grabs Rui's hand, and they go up a random stand with a game. They both look ready to compete with each other.

"Welcome! Are you two interested in playing?" the game owner asks with a sweet smile.

"Yeah! This looks really fun!" Rui says excitedly.

"Alright, so basically, this is just a normal game of ring toss. Do you two know how to play?" the owner asks, still having that sweet smile on her face.

They both nod yes, looking ready to compete with each other.

"Alright! If you make all of the rings onto the bottles, you win a prize! You may start!" the game owner says, excited to watch them.

Rui and Tsukasa both start throwing the rings. Both of them were neck to neck, and extremely close to winning when...

"Haha, Tsukasa! I got all of the rings on the bottles. I won!" Rui cheered, looking ready to pick a prize.

"Awh, no fair! Good job though, you did really well." Rui's "boyfriend" says as he congratulates him.

Rui takes a while to pick, before deciding to pick a rabbit... Something that gave Tsukasa memories of playing using a rabbit plush with his younger sister when he was a younger age.

"Here you go, Tsukasa. This is for you, my darling." Rui cheerfully hands the prize over to Tsukasa, having the warmest smile on his face.

"I-I don't know what to say... Thank you so much!" Tsukasa goes in and hugs Rui.

Tsukasa looks at his watch... his eyes welcoming a big surprise.

"Oh shoot, I nearly forgot... Look at the time, Rui. It's almost time for the concert!" Tsukasa exclaims, with a worried voice.

"We better head to the theatre then. Thank you for letting us play ma'am. It was nice meeting you, stay safe!" Rui says, ready to leave the carnival.

Tsukasa and Rui rush out of the carnival, and quickly head to the theatre.