003

The sun rose, the birds hummed, Tsukasa woke up, ready to prepare his house for the rehearsal today. He took all morning to decorate it, and finally finished it at 2:30pm. Saki also decided to help him too.

"This looks perfect!" Tsukasa states, excited to show everyone when they arrive. "They're going to be here by 3, though! I better be ready!" he adds.

"Especially for Rui..." he thinks.

"Alright big bro, I won't disturb you. If you need anything, just call me. Also, my curiosity might be a little too much, but hopefully it doesn't get to that." Saki replied, as she walks upstairs to her room.

The first knock comes at Tsukasa's door, being Emu.

"Wonderhoyyyy! I'm so excited for this rehearsal!" Emu exclaimed, bursting with energy.

Everyone else arrives at Tsukasa's place, feeling ready for practice.

"Alright, so we need to get everything ready. Nene, you're doing the camera stuff. Emu, you're keeping charge. Rui and I will be discussing the song and our band." Tsukasa states, while pointing at the direction where people should stand.

"So Tsukasa, I was thinking we should start with..." Rui got interrupted by a sudden laugh.

"Wahahhahahahaha." Emu laughed menacingly, being cute yet scary at the same time.

"That scared me, but it's just Emu being Emu." Tsukasa chuckled.

Emu had a plan in the front of her mind, and now was the perfect time to put it into action. Ever since she spotted Rui and Tsukasa at the cafe, and saw them sharing a milkshake, she knew what she had to do for the next time practice occurred.

Nene decided that she'd get the camera ready for action, to give constructive criticism on what they could improve on when they're done recording.

"There they are... conversing like normal." Emu thinks... "The perfect time to put my astonishing plan into action. Wahaha!"

Rui and Tsukasa were chatting like normal, blabbering about their interests and the future of WxS. Out of absolutely nowhere, Emu came from behind and ended up tripping Rui, which caused him to fall onto Tsukasa. As soon as Tsukasa opened his eyes, he saw Rui's face right in front of him. Being close enough that it could cover the entire view of his eyes. Tsukasa also realized that their lips collided together, and started to blush out of embarrassment. Rui's eyes, being wide open, also spotted this and had a merged feeling of both excitement and nervousness. Rui quickly composed himself, and started shaking from all of his thoughts coming at once.

"Did... I just kiss Tsukasa Tenma?"

"What just happened? All I could see was his face..."

"I kind of... enjoyed that."

Thoughts like those crossed Rui's mind.

After having that magical experience, Rui kisses Tsukasa again. This time, he does it on purpose, knowing what he's doing. He tried to contain it, but he couldn't help himself.

All of a sudden, footsteps can be heard coming down the stairs.

"TSUKASA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING KISSING RUI, HUH?" Saki shouted, alerted by the loud bang.

Tsukasa, lying on the floor being frozen in shock, finally composes himself.

"S-Saki, I swear it's not what it looks like. It was an accident!" Tsukasa exclaimed, frantically trying to compose a sentence by choosing words in his mind.

"T-Tsukasa... are you... gay?" Saki asked, showing confusion on her face, while trying to process what happened.

Tsukasa finally got up, being greeted by Rui staring at him in both confusion and shock. Both of them were clearly being nervous with each other as they tried to compose a sentence to end the awkwardness. Then, the pink-haired optimistic girl caught Rui's eye.

"Emu, GET BACK HERE! WAS THIS YOUR DOING?" Rui shouted angrily, while Emu frantically turned back.

"U-uh-uh-uh... I wasn't able to see where I was going, and ended up bumping into you without realizing. I noticed that u-uh you were standing in front of Tsukasa too, and he u-u-uh ended up tripping with you... So, you guys were u-u-u-u-uhhh lip to lip." Emu stated in a voice covered with fear, trying to let out whatever composed in her mind.

Nene watched all of this happen, recording everything on video. She wanted to show both of them the series of events unfolding on camera.

"Emu, I know you did it on purpose. Just don't let it happen again. If you pull even one more trick, you'll pay." Rui added, clearly looking disappointed.

"Okay fine, it was on purpose. I promise to not let it happen again, sir," Emu said with a gulp. "Though it seems like you enjoyed it..." Emu mumbled.

"Emu, please come over here." Nene shouts with excitement. "I have something to show you."

"Wonderhoyyyyy!!!! Coming!!!!" Emu replies, excited to see what Nene has in store for her.