004

"Look Emu, I viewed the footage... and zooming in on Rui during the trip, he kissed Tsukasa... AGAIN, on purpose this time probably." Nene says, as she continues showing Emu the footage.

"NENE DELETE THAT RIGHT NOW!" a loud voice echoes out of nowhere. "I SAW YOU GUYS FROM BEHIND AND I HEARD EVERYTHING!" the voice becomes more recognizable, being Rui's.

Both Nene and Emu look at each other and zoom out of the house as fast as humanly possible.

"Whew... they're always up to no good. Can we just forget this happened and rehearse without them?" Rui pleads, still blushing from the incident.

"Sure." Tsukasa answers. "Saki, could you please leave so that we can rehearse," he asks kindly.

"First, you have to answer me, Tsukasa... A-are you gay, big bro?" Saki asks again, this time pressuring him to answer.

Tsukasa whispers in her ear: "I-I think so..." He says while blushing.

Saki whispers back: "Don't worry, I support you. I actually think you two are cute together hehe." She says while giggling.  "Wait, do you like Rui, or someone else?" Saki asks to reassure that she got it correct.

Tsukasa whispers: "Actually, I um think I'm in love with Rui. He's just so sweet and makes me feel happy," he stammered. "I'm too scared to confess. I hope he does, when the perfect time comes. That'd be a dream come true," he adds.

"Tsukasa, are you done speaking with Saki? The show is today and we need to rehearse." Rui states, in a hurried voice.

Saki quickly whispers: "Well, looks like your "boyfriend" is ready to rehearse. I'll see you at the show tonight, big bro. And remember, you'll always be the greatest star no matter what!"

"Bye Saki! See you later tonight!" Tsukasa says with a warm smile.

Rui and Tsukasa practice for a few hours, making a few jokes together and having fun. Afterwards, once they were confident that they memorized their lines, they decided that it was time to go have some fun before the show begins.

"Tsukasa, do you want to go to the carnival before we have to get ready for the show?" Rui asks with an innocent smile.

"Yeah! That sounds really fun!" Tsukasa says excitedly, ready to spend more time with his "boyfriend."

"Also, I should probably mention that this is a date." Rui adds, sounding nervous while he says that.

"O-Oh O-okay..." Tsukasa stutters, showing a feeling of excitement inside of him.

Rui forcefully grabs his hand, and they both start walking to the carnival, both of their faces clearly being covered in blush. Finally, they arrive at the carnival's entrance, ready to grab their tickets. A familiar voice greets them...

"Welcome! Oh? Rui Kamishiro and Tsukasa Tenma? What a nice surprise! I see you two are holding hands, hehe," a familiar voice states. "You guys make a great couple, aha."

"M-mizuki? If you're wondering... we can explain... it isn't what it looks like." Rui says nervously, trying to think of excuses to say to them.

"Oh Rui, there is nothing to explain. Clearly, you guys are on a cute carnival date. Since you two are very cute together, your tickets are free! Have fun, "boyfriends," hehe." Mizuki says mischievously, showing excitement in her voice.

"Let's just get going, my gentleman, Rui." Tsukasa stammers, ready to explore what awaits in the carnival.

"Oh my gosh, you guys even have cute nicknames for each other. So in love! I'm proud!" Mizuki says, putting their hands together.

Rui quickly grabs Tsukasa's hand and zooms with him towards the Ferris wheel. Another familiar voice awaits them.