Cicin Mage

-A few days later-

You stood in an empty room that was about the size of a house. There were large white pillars holding up the dome shaped ceiling made out of glass to let in natural lighting. Squinting your eyes to get a better view of the art, you saw the glass was stained but not to vibrate. Flower patterns engraved into it that colored the sunlight hitting the floor ever so slightly. The sun was directed slightly off to the side to reveal the time was a little after noon.

Averting your gaze to the floor to look at the sunlight, you caught glimpse of your vision that hung onto your hip. Next to your vision was the same cut infusion Dottore had made. It healed up to a new scar that was still red probably because it wasn't treated right.

You knew there was only a few more weeks till you had to face that man again. Then you have to "retrieve" the electro gnosis.

"These Fatui harbingers cant do shit for themselves, so they make me do the dirty work for them!" You shouted out in the empty room. Without any furniture in the room to absorb your words, they bounced off the walls instead causing it to echo through the room.

You just had to get that off your chest. You knew you shouldn't say that, especially when you're in a Fatui building.

You looked back to your vision, bringing your fingers to graze over it slightly. It had a slight warmth to it, which could easily cause a burn on someone if needed.

"You shouldn't use such strong words, y/n." A male voice called out from behind you.

You quickly shot your head up, removing your fingers off your vision. Your body stiffened as your body slowly turnt around.

There stood the same man who had rescued you from the 3rd and 7th harbinger.

Your eyes wondered around the empty room, not wanting to create eye contact with him, that is, if he could even look into your eyes by the height difference.

"I'm sorry, I was frustrated and thought I was alone. Please don't scold me." You apologized trying to be mature in this situation.

If it was Dottore instead of him, you would've fought back. But you gotta respect the elders right?

"It's fine." He took a deep breath through his large nose.

The sound of wood hit the tile floor as The Rooster waddled over to you. He had a dark wooden cane to walk without tipping over.

Although, he was so old, he was in the top 5 of the Fatui Harbingers. Never will you understand how nor why.

You watched him as he hopped and waddled as he put all his weight onto his walking stick. His royal blue top hat bobbed up and down, following his body hops.

When he finally reached you, standing a foot or two in front of you, he lifted his head to meet your gaze.

His amber eyes looked deep into your e/c, as you stood there awkwardly. Silence filled the room as he continued to look at you.

You took your eyes off him out of embarrassment. It was like he was trying to read your mind by staring at you so much.

A long sigh came from the old man in front of you.

"Did you get all the rest you needed? I gave you 3 days, I hope it was enough time because we need to start training today." He coughed at the end to clear his throat as it was all scratchy.