dinner

-Dottore pov-

Y/n's chest went up and down as their breathing got softer. They were fast asleep on your bed as the blankets around them hid their naked body since you just bathed them from the filth they were in.

A sigh escaped your lips as you leaned up against the desk behind you, and put your hands down, not making a single sound that could wake them.

Your eyes went off of y/n's body and traveled to the desk behind you, to see your mask right next to your ungloved finger. Your finger twitched which caused it to fall upon your mask. You rolled your eyes and snatched it off the desk and threw it on your face.

God you hated wearing that thing. It makes you look like more of a monster than you already are.

Your eyes wandered back around the room as the sunlight lit it up. You didn't want to wake y/n up so you tiptoes over to the window and quietly moved the curtains over the rod to cancel out the sunlight.

Before you completely shut the curtains, you looked down at the ground outside to see much more futui guards than usual at the front gate. Your eyes squinted as you looked closer to see the women everyone feared.

Her majesty.

You stumbled backwards not understanding why she was here or what she wanted since it was only you and Tartaglia here.

In a hurry you shut the curtains closed, not caring if it made a noise or not. Then you hurried over to the door of the room to exit. Your head turned as your eyes landed on y/n once again. They were now gripping the blanket, still sound asleep.

A sigh of relief left your lips. Your hand went over to the doorknob and softly turned it. The door creaked as you slowly opened it. The light from the hallway peaked into the dim room.

"Hello Master Dottore!" Someone shouted in your face which caught you off guard.

You swung the door open fully as the light now poured into the room, falling onto y/n's face.

"Why the hell are you just standing there?" You looked the man up and down to realize it was a fat cryo gunner.

His whole face was covered by a ironlike mask in an all blue outfit. His body took up the whole door frame so you couldn't push past him.

"Master Dottore, Her Majesty wishes to speak to you in private!" He said loud and confidently.

You heard the bed sheets ruffle around meaning y/n was alarmed by his atrocious and loud voice.

"Shut the fuck up or i'll cut off your tongue and pull out your vocal cords, all while you're still awake." Your eyes grew narrow as your teeth started to grind together.

You saw horror grow onto his eyes as he slightly backed away from the door as his footsteps shook the floor underneath you.

You stepped forward so you were no longer in the room. Your head turned the doorknob and gently shut the door so the door wouldn't make a sound when clicking shut.

You looked back up at the gunner in front of you and shot him a nasty look.

"Well? Are you going to bring me to her or are you just going to stand there like a damn pig?" You crossed your arms over your chest, impatiently tapping your foot on the ground.

"Oh, right, sorry." The futui turned around and started to walk slowly as his footsteps once shook the whole place.

You sighed in annoyance that you have to be stuck behind this idiot so he can lead you to her majesty for whatever reason she wants to see you.