Snezhnaya

WARNING: BLOOD

-the next morning-

"Y/n wake up." You felt someone shake you.

"Y/n!" The shouted in your ear.

You kicked the person behind you which made them grunt.

You threw the sheets over your head and curled up in a ball.

The man sighed before you felt his body get out of bed. You then felt the sheets being lifted off your whole body making you shiver.

"y/n get up now or I won't bring you out." He said getting impatient.

You whined as you finally got out of your comfy position. You stretched your whole body out.

"Wear warm clothes, It's cold out today." He said walking over to his desk to put on his mask.

You slowly sat up and rubbed your eyes.

"Are you even listening to me?" He asked facing towards you.

"Hmm?" You hummed.

He slowly walked over to you and cuffed your cheeks.

"Hey ready, y/n. We're leaving soon. We wont be together tomorrow so please stay with me today." He bummed our foreheads together.

"You have serious mood swings." You growled before ripping his hands off your face and getting out of bed.

You grabbed the coat hanging up on the doorknob and dug through your luggage for warm pants and shirt.

Once you grabbed it you saw Dottore following you.

You swiftly ran to the bathroom with the clothes in your hand and slammed the door shut In his face making sure to lock it behind you.

"That wasn't very nice, y/n." He screamed behind the door.

"Yeah well dragging me through the hall wasn't very nice of you yesterday!" You rudely shouted.

You heard him scoff behind the door before you heard his footsteps travel away.

Finally, that guy is seriously crazy with different personalities.

You quickly got ready and cleaned yourself. You walked out of the bathroom to see Dottore sitting at his desk holding a bunch of paper. His hand was on his forehead while he looked frustrated.

You quietly shut the bathroom door behind you which made him realize you were finished.

"You're finish?" He said setting down the papers.

"Yeah, what're those papers?" You boldly asked while walking to the desk to view them.

He quickly snatched the papers before you could glance at them.

"It's none of your business." He hissed through his teeth.

You got irritated and walked to the bed and slumped down on it. He threw the papers in a drawer before walking over to you.

"Let's go." He said shortly.

You swore under your breath before following behind him.

He locked the door behind us as we walked throughout the Tsaritsas palace. We walked back into the main hallway where we first arrived.

When we reached the doors he forcefully opened the large door when we both got blasted with the cold wind.

You squinted your eyes as the wind was harsh. Dottore kept the door open signaling for you to go ahead of him. You did that and you saw a carriage at the bottom of the steps.