the day everything changed

DISCLAIMER ONCE AGAIN ‼️‼️ This story was made BEFORE 3.1 so there was little to no information on the Fatui harbingers. Some information I state in this wattpad will be outdated so if you don't like that then feel free to leave :)
.
Diluc and Kaeya had been your friends ever since you could imagine. Your mother worked as a maid for their father and you got to play with the brothers all day long. You grew very close to both of them in a short amount of time.

"Diluc let's go play in the waterfall!" You screamed out.

"fine, but if you get sick im not going to help you out nor get my maids to help you." He laughed with a huge grin on his face.

You lifted your arm and put your hand into a fist to give Diluc a playful punch to the shoulder.

"don't be so cold, Diluc. Don't worry y/n i'll help you anytime you get sick" Kaeya said while winking at you.

You just laughed at them both and grabbed their wrists and forced them into the waterfall with you while giggling happily. You were cupping water into our hands to splash each other. You would do this for hours every single day.

When you guys were done in the water, Diluc helped you out while looking at Kaeya and stuck his tongue out, blowing raspberries. In response, Kaeya just rolled his eyes.

You all walked to a nearby tree and just sat there for what seemed forever. Not a single one of you talked while you just laid in the dirt, clothes still soaking wet.

"you guys are the best things that have ever happened to me." You said to break the silence. The two brothers just looked at you with a confused expression. You ignored them and just stared into the clouds.

You didn't care if they thought you were weird for saying that. You didn't care at all. They were the only thing you had since my mom was busy doing her maid duties.

You abruptly shot up from the tree that you were laying under. You looked back to see an imprint in the grass from where you were laying. Out of response, you looked at your back and noticed you were covered in mud since you decided to lay in dirt while wet.

You were so embarrassed, you just quickly left the two brothers there to run back to dawn winery and wash up.

You loved them. You didn't want anything to change.

-time skip to dilucs birthday-

You shot out of bed realizing you slept in later then you had wanted to. You are such a horrible friend. Today was Dilucs birthday!

You had so many plans that you wanted to do with him and Kaeya. You quickly changed out of your nightwear and looked in my mirror to realize you had a whole bird nest in your hair. Goddamnit of course this happens when you're already in a rush. you brushed through my hair and it sounded like i was brushing a carpet.

"FUCKING BITCH." You noisily screamed out. You must've scared someone because the next thing you heard is a knock at the door with someone asking if you're alright in a worried tone. I swung the door open only to see Diluc himself with Kaeya standing right next to him. You slammed the door shut in their faces because you weren't ready yet and looked hideous.

"y/n open the door! Is everything okay?" You heard kaeya call out.

You were beat red because they just saw you at your worst. God, how much more embarrassing can you be. You quickly threw on some chapstick and put your hair up the best you could.

Swinging the door back open, you saw the two brothers still standing there with those worried looks. You walked right past them making sure to elbow both of them in the sides.

"Fuck you guys. You saw me when i looked hideous." You glared down at the men who were holding where you elbowed them. But your expression changed in an instant and quickly hugged them both.