packing

You and Dottore spent a while packing for the long trip you had ahead of you. Well mainly Dottore packed for you because you were still in pain.

You limped over to the mirror on your wall and started to look at all the stitches on your body.

"I did a good job huh?" Dottore said while rummaging through your wardrobe to find clothes for you.

"I'd prefer if i didn't have any marks on my body, especially from you." You looked at him through your mirror. He just chuckled behind your wardrobe which made you even more angry.

He continued to search through your clothing and threw whatever he liked onto the bed.

You sighed as you walked back over to your bed neatly folding the loosely tossed clothes.

"You need to be more neat, and who the hell told you to pick out MY clothing?" You said rummaging through all the clothes Dottore threw.

"You need to look decent when meeting her majesty, and we're going to Snezhnaya. I don't think you realize how cold it is there. So unless you want to get frostbite and die then I suppose you let me pick your clothing out." He said before throwing a heavy jacket right at the back of your head which made you fall down into the bed.

You made a "eugh" sound before you fell face first which made you embarrassed and even more angry. You snatched the coat that was ontop of you and threw it at Dottores head as hard as you could.

"what the hell, y/n?!" He spun around to face you once more grabbing the coat that was on the floor.

"Don't throw shit at me and i wont throw shit at you." You shrugged.

He started to walk over to you and stuck out the coat from his hands. As you were about to snatch it from him he pulled it away from your reach.

"Use your manners or i'll let you freeze without this coat." He said holding the coat away from you.

You rolled your eyes. "Please."

He gently handed you the coat before looking over at all the clothes you had on the bed still.

"I think you have enough clothes now, If worse comes to worse I'll bring you shopping." He said with a smile.

You just ignored him before you started to fold the coat as well.

Dottore walked beside you to help fold clothes with you and stuff them in your luggage.

-the next day- (sorry I had to skip because it'd be boring just to read about packing 💀)

You woke up before the sun has even risen. It was either the fact you were excited or ready to pee yourself from nervousness.

You jumped out of bed before you tiptoed over to your bathroom hoping to not disturb anyone on the floor under you or next to you.

As you entered your bathroom you quietly shut the door and sighed. This was the day you're finally leaving this place to go to a different place.

You turned on the faucet and splashed your face with cold water.

"I wonder if it'd be easy to escape from Snezhnaya." You wondered. You quickly shook your head In irritation.

"What the hell am I thinking!" You punched yourself in the head before starting to mumble to yourself again. "The tsaritsa is there. She could hunt you down without lifting a finger. Or she'd let you run till you freeze to death in a river somewhere." You growled.

You shut off the faucet before sinking down the bathroom wall and putting your face in your legs.

You stayed that way for a while before you got up and walked out of your bathroom back into the bedroom.