Drinks

You stood on the deck of the ship while the waves crashed against the boat. Your hair was flowing while you looked out into the empty ocean.

"What's wrong y/n?" You heard heels tapping up against the hard wood flooring.

You turned around to face Signora.

"I'm not a fan of the ocean." You replied to her.

She walked over to the edge of the boat leaning her chest against the railing looking into the ocean.

"I've never been one for the ocean either, but being a harbinger means I need to travel quite a bit." She said blankly.

You joined her to the railing and leaned against it.

"After Inazuma, I am so going to retire, would you like to spend the rest of your life with me y/n?" She boldly asked you but not looking at you.

"Dottore would never let me leave him till the day I die." You chuckled.

She removed herself from the railing and finally looked at you.

"How about we have a drink?" She asked.

"I don't know if that'd be a good idea with my sea sickness." You giggled to yourself.

"I'll pull your hair back! Come on, we need to have fun before things get serious!" She took your wrist and dragged you below deck.

You were limping on your foot trying not to apply much pressure but Signora was rushing you.

We arrived to a door below deck while Signora threw the door open. It revealed a full bar with a bar tender behind.

It was a fairly large room with multiple chairs yet we were the only ones in there.

"Hi, give me and y/n the strongest ones!" She said cheerfully to the man behind the counter.

She dragged you to the counter and took a seat right infront of the man. You took a seat next to Signora and quietly leaned over to her ear.

"Strongest?!" You hissed.

She brushed you off and gave a silent laugh.

The bartender turned back around to hand you and Signora a cup full of alcohol. The stench could burn your nose hairs off.

Signora happily took her cup while holding it up.

"Let's drink up!" She said before chugging down the whole drink.

You looked in disgust at how easily she could swallow down alcohol. She wasn't paying attention to you anymore just the alcohol.

You sighed as you reached over to pick up your cup of alcohol. You slowly brought it up to your lips and took a tiny sip. Your eyes went huge when the alcohol burnt the back of your throat.

Before you could take the cup filled with alcohol off your lips, Signora tilted your cup up forcing you to chug it down.

"You're getting it now! Bartender can we get another cup?" Signora said waving the cup in his face.

You coughed as the back of your throat now hurt 3 times as much.

The bartender took both yours and Signoras cup before filling them back up.

Everything in the room was now blurry as the figure infront of you set down a cup right next to your hands.

You listened as Signora choked on her drink while she swallowed forcefully.

You got irritated at the sound of her gulping so you gripped your cup and shot your head back and chucked the drink.

You threw your head back down while your cup hit the counter with a hard bang.