She laughed to herself as she wrote the last bit.

I do miss seeing you though, you brought joy to Merlin and me here and it's all mostly dull now, minus the threats to the prince but that's whatever. When you get back expect the two of us going to town and just partying it the first night.

I can't wait for your next letter :)

Love,
(Y/n)

She nodded her head as she reread the letter to make sure it didn't sound bad. When it didn't, (Y/n) folded the letter and reached over to place a wax seal on it, gotta be (f/c) so he knew it's from her.

She grabbed the folded letter and looked at it, "now, how am I going to get you to Lance?" She asked out loud as there's really no postal office to deliver it for her. She looked to the door and said, "I don't know where Gaius is to ask him where or how he got it"

Her eyes then widen as she had gotten an idea, she stood up from the table and walked over to the window, making sure she can't be seen easily from those walking below.

"Let's try this" she closed her eyes as she focused on the letter.

The goal of her's was to see if she can use magic to send the letter to the wondering traveler, make it disappear from her hands and into his. Specifically, she is imagining the letter in her hand disappearing into flames and whenever the soon-to-be-knight is near a lit light source by himself, it shall appear from the smoke and into his hands. The girl knows that visualization is important for doing anything, to help focus on what she needs to get done. So, that is what she was doing. A tingly feeling was felt in her eyes, not knowing if it was a sign that magic was happening or not, she slowly opened her eyes.

The letter had started to catch on fire, embers were floating up instead of out and down. Disappearing into the air as the letter burned in her hands til there was nothing left. It was memorizing to (Y/n), flames always fascinated her and to see and hold one without receiving a burn was all too magical.

"Whoa" she muttered out as the last ember disappeared, wiping her hands together unconsciously as there was nothing on them. She then looked to her hands and wondered out loud, "what else could that oracle do?"

(Y/n) had decided to looked through the book Gaius had shown her before to answer her question, but it didn't say much on the abilities of an Oracle. The chapter about the Oracle only told about the future sight that she had and what happened to her, not explaining much.

The night passed by and it was the moment everyone was waiting for, the dual against the black-clad knight.

Seats were put up and being filled as the knight and Sir Owaine took their spots. (Y/n) sat next to Guinevere as Morgana was seated next to Uther.

The (h/c) haired girl leaned slightly toward her friend, "they really set this whole place up for a duel"

The brown haired girl nodded, "it isn't a normal occurrence when a duel to the death is accepted in front of the King"

"So we're just going to watch someone die?"

"I know" Guinevere rolled her eyes slightly, "it's a brutal thing but there is nothing we can do"

"Why not just leave? We can do that" (Y/n) pointed out to her.

She shook her head and looked at her, "I have to stay because of Morgana"

The (h/c) haired girl nodded her head, "that's fair" she then shrugged, "my mental health can't handle watching death so I'm gonna dip and probably steal a nap, bye Gwen" she waved at her before leaving.

Guinevere watched the girl leave with a puzzled look, not really understanding what she had just said to her.

(Y/n) hopped off of the stands and made her way back inside the castle. As she walked she heard Uther speaking, giving her a sign the dual was about to begin.

Deciding on not taking the nap like she told Guinevere, she decided to read one of the herb books that Gaius had laying around.

As she was reading the book, Gaius and Merlin walked into the physician room while talking loudly.

"What was that, who's grave was that Gaius?"

This peaked the girl's interest as she turned away from the book to look at the two of them.

"It was Tristan's" he answered as he walked over to the table where the girl sat.

"Who's Tristan?" (Y/n) asked him as she closed the book.

"Tristan De Bois was the brother of Ygraine, Uther's wife and Arthur's mother" he started to explain, "Tristan, blaming Uther for the death of his sister in childbirth, rode to Camelot and confronted Uther. Uther managed to kill Tristan in single combat, but with his last breath, Tristan swore he would return to Camelot one day and take his revenge, but at the time, the threat was dismissed as a dying man's ravings, but now I fear Tristan's threat is all too real"

The two young teenagers took all that in, surprised that someone who had been dead has been brought back to life.

Merlin was the one to break the small silence, "you suspect it to be magic?" He asked.

Gaius nodded, "I have mentioned that magic can be used for bad intentions, and this seems like one of them"

"Do you think it's Nimueh?" (Y/n) asked as she rested her head on her hand.

He slightly licked his lips, "I'm afraid this might be her doing, she's powerful to do something like this"

"Like what" Merlin asked.

Without answering him, Gaius walked to his book shelf, looking for a minute he reached and pulled a book out. "I fear it may be a Wraith"

"A Wraith?" Merlin asked again.

The old men opened the book to reveal the creature he was talking about and placed it on the table, "a Wraith is formed by magic to harness the grief and rage of a demented soul"

"Just like Tristan" (Y/n) mentioned as she looked at the image.

The raven haired boy looked away from the book and toward Gaius, "how do we kill it?"

He shook his head, "you can't, because it's not alive nor be killed by anything mortal"

It was (Y/n)'s turn to ask a question, "then how can it be stopped?"

He looked at her with a serious expression, "it'll keep killing until it achieves its goal, revenge"

Merlin and (Y/n) looked at each we other as they realized how serious the situation had just become.