episode fortytwo

never ending story

.·:*¨ ¨*:·.

   WAITING AROUND WITH NOTHING TO DO, SAM HUFFED IN ANNOYANCE

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

   WAITING AROUND WITH NOTHING TO DO, SAM HUFFED IN ANNOYANCE. She paced around the radio, Steve walked up and down a small portion of the land, and Robin sat with the kids.
"Scoops Troop, this is - hm - Bald Eagle. I've reached another junction." Murray informed.
"This is, what?" Dustin glanced to Erica.
"The fourth junction." She confirmed.
"Alright, so if my memory serves, this is right after the My Little Pony thesis." The younger Henderson recalled.
"We went left, so he has to go right." Sam came to a stop at the group, crouched down next to the Buckley girl.
"Fly right, Bald Eagle." Dustin commanded. "Fly right."
"Roger that, flying right." Murray bit out in annoyance.
"Uh, what's the My Little Pony thesis?" Robin piped in as the radio went to static, Sam pushing herself up before moving to Steve.
"Don't get him started." Erica waved her off.
"Get him started? What?" Robin shook her head.
"Steve, what's wrong?" Sam ignored them jogging to stand next to him. Getting no response, the blonde looked over to what he'd been staring at, her blood running cold.
"Hey, guys?" The Harrington teen called to the rest of the group, glancing back only for a second. The other three walked forward, faces falling and shoulders tensing at the sight.
Starcourt Mall was usually a bright and color beacon during all hours of the day. Except for now, it was blinking rapidly.
"Alarms." Sam mumbled before she and the other rushed to the radio. Dustin grabbed the device, turning it slightly.
"Griswold Family, this is Scoops Troop! Do you copy? Over!" The curly haired boy called frantically. "Griswold Family, I repeat, this is Scoops Troop. Do you-" He was cut off as a grotesque shriek rippled through the device.
"Griswold Family? Do you copy? Do you copy!" Dustin yelled again, however, a loud roar of a monster answered them.
"Griswold Family! This is Scoops Troop, please confirm your safety." Dustin tried again. "Griswold Family, this is Scoops Troop! Please confirm your safety! Are you en route to Bald Eagle's nest?"
Sam shook her head absentmindedly, pushing herself from the ground before whirling to her friend.
"Steve, give me the keys." She held her hand out expectantly.
"What? Why?" The Harrington teen stood up as well.
"Just - Give me the goddamn keys, Steve!" The blonde shouted back anxiously. There was something inside her that screamed about the kids being in danger, it forced her to act rationally and quickly.
"Sam, you need to calm down-" Steve tried, moving forward and placing his hand on her shoulder.
"No, nuh uh." The older Henderson shook him off. "They're in trouble, I know it, okay? I know it. And I have to go help them, so give me the keys or I will shoot you." She rambled, reminding the others of the gun still in her possession. Steve glanced back at Dustin who was still yelling through the radio. With a curse under his breath, he nodded the blonde forward while digging for the keys.
"Where are you going?" Erica shouted through her nervous breathing.
"We gotta get them the hell outta there." Steve stopped briefly, answering for the Henderson girl he knew was rushing to the car.
"Stay here, contact the others!" The Harrington teen ordered, jogging down the hill after the blonde.
"Shit." Robin muttered, moving to rush after them.
"Wait, Robin!" Dustin called back, grabbing his walkie and tossing it towards her. "Stay in touch."
The Buckley teen grabbed it with ease, nodding quickly. "Got it."
Once at the car, Sam moved to the back seat, pulling the handgun from the back of her pants. Checking the rounds and safety once more, she held the barrel up and away from the others.
"What are you doing with that?" Robin glanced back.
"Billy has to be there if the Mind Flayer is. I'm gonna shoot him." Sam stated as if it was obvious, jolting as the car traveled down the hill and back onto the road.

Steve drove as quickly as he could possible go towards the mall, and by the time they got there, Billy was speeding directly at Nancy.
Sam jumped up to the top of the seats, holding her gun out and taking aim.
"Sam, you gotta hurry!" Robin yelled. The blonde didn't answer, taking a deep breath she pulled the trigger.
Billy's Camaro swerved slightly, her bullet having pieced his hand just as she intended it to. However, the car was still moving at a rapid speed.
"Sam, sit back down!" Steve warned as he rammed Toddfather into the blue sports car.
With heavy panting breaths, Steve glanced at his friends. "Are you guys okay?"
"Ask me tomorrow?" Robin suggested as Sam jumped from the car, walking swiftly towards Billy's. She ignored the protests from the others, blasting a hole into each of his tires before clicking the safety back on.
The monster chittered loudly, climbing over the top of the shopping center. Steve and Robin pushed themselves up as Sam walked backwards.
"Holy shit." The Buckley teen gasped.  Suddenly, another cars horn beeped out, alerting the Scoops Troop to its presence.
"Get in!" Nancy yelled from the passenger door, causing the workers to jump from the convertible. Sam glanced back at the monster with wide eyes.
"Sam! Come on, let's go!" The other were yelling. With one last glance at an unconscious, and hopefully dead, Billy, Sam took off for the car.
Robin was already inside when the blonde made it over, Steve stood by with his hand out, helping the older Henderson into the back  After he jumped in himself, Johnathan sped off through the empty lot.
"Holy shit." Sam panted heavily, the gun falling out of her hands and to the ground of the car. "Are you all okay?" She turned to the rest of the group. They nodded, the shock of what just happened to much to speak through.

Racing down the empty streets with the monster following behind, the radio in Robin's hands suddenly crackled to life.
"Dusty-Bun, you copy?" A girls voice bounced from the walkie.
"I copy, Suzie-poo." The Henderson boy was audibly smiling. "It sounds much better now, thanks."
The older three teens in the back shared a wide eyed glance. "Suzie."
"Okay, so, listen, do you know Planck's constant?" Sam's little brother asked hopefully.
"Do you know the Earth orbits the sun?" Suzie giggled.
"Okay, so I know it starts with two sixes, and then a...W-what is it?" Dustin tried to entice an answer from her.
"Okay, let me just be clear in this." Suzie started, a bitter tone lacing her words. "I haven't heard from you in a week, and now you want a mathematical equation that you should know so you can...save the world?"
"Suzie-poo, I promise I will make it up to you as soon as possible." Dustin tried to dismiss the interrogation. Sam cringed at the pet names.
"You can make it up to me now." The girl suggested.
"What?" Dustin played dumb.
"I want to hear it." Suzie elaborated shortly.
"Not right now." The Henderson boy sounded frantic.
"Yes, now, Dusty-bun."
"Suzie-poo, this is urgent." The boy tried to convey the direness through his voice.
"Yes, yes, you're saving the world, I heard you the first time, but Ged is also saving Earthsea and he's about ti confront the shadow, so this is Suzie, sighing off." She rambled.
"Wait, wait, wait! Okay." The curly haired boy caved. "Turn around, look a what you see." He started singing lightly. Sam's jaw dropped as she glanced to her friends.
"In her face, the mirror of your dreams."
Robin cringed and Steve turned to Sam for an explanation. The girl could only offer a shrug as she stifled her laughter.
"Make believe I'm everywhere, given in the light." Suzie joined in, the couple harmonizing smoothly. "Written on the pages is, the answer to a Never-ending story. Reach the stars, fly a fantasy. Dream a dream, and what you see will be. Rhymes that keep their secrets will, unfold behind the clouds."
The older Henderson glanced back at the others in the car, the confusion on their faces forcing the snort of laughter out of her. Nancy gave them a skeptical look, causing Steve to shrug.
"And there upon the rainbow is, the answer to a Never-ending story. Story." The two harmonized to the end, Dustin giggling afterward.
"Planck's constant is 6.62607004." Suzie held up her end of the deal.
"You just saved the world!" Dustin praised.
"Gosh, I miss you, Dusty-bun." Suzie laughed lightly.
"I miss you more, Suzie-poo."
"I miss you more, multiplied by all the stars in our galaxy."
"No, I miss-"
"Okay, this is really sweet and all but we need to get back on track." Sam snatched the radio from Robin. "It's lovely to meet you Suzie. This is Sam, signing off."

episode fortytwo
never ending story

𝙷𝙾𝚁𝚁𝙾𝚁 𝙵𝙸𝙻𝙼𝚂 sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें