PART 17 - THE LODGE

ALICE

Like the rest of him, Cole is huge.

As soon as he pushes his throbbing cock inside of me, I cry out his name with pain, then rest my forehead against his waiting for the sting to subside. Fuck he's big. Cole stills any further thrusts, studying my eyes with concern. The hot water that rolls down our bodies is so soothing to my skin.

"Alice?" Cole rasps out.

"Don't stop." I breathlessly reply as I wind my arms around his neck and run my hands through his wet hair. "I need you, please don't stop." I beg.

I mean every word. Cole is everything I need tonight. My burning attraction to him has gradually turned into a runaway forest fire that just can't be doused. I've come to realise the more I've tried to stomp out this heat between us and ignore these feelings all it's done has ignite the flame even more. I'm desperate for him to touch me now, I'm that hooked on him. I want him to devour every inch of my body and fuck me deep making me forget everything that's happened in the last 24 hours.

Cole leans in for a big slow but demanding kiss, his tongue pushing through my lips to take over my mouth which I happily give him full access to. He can take whatever he wants from me. My skin burns with pleasure wherever he touches me. It's the type of kiss that makes you slick between your legs and makes tingles all the way down to your toes.

Cole rolls his hips gently as I moan into his mouth. Then he does it again and again until he starts to build up a steady pace as he kisses me like there's no tomorrow. Pleasure starts to overcome the pain now as Cole rocks into me harder fucking me relentlessly against the cold shower wall. The sound of skin slapping, groans and grunts echoing in the small bathroom.

This is dirty sex, raw and fucking fantastic.

I pull my lips away from Coles and gasp for air, throwing my head back panting hard with my head against the shower wall. The Gamma's lips now travel down my throat, sucking hard on my pulse before he jolts me up even higher on his cock then bites down on my breast making me scream out his name. Pleasure runs through me like an electric current and I start to pulsate between my legs. My legs start to tremor as my first orgasm starts to build and my hips start to grind hard against his impressive length.

"Cole, Cole, Cole." I start to chant as he devours my breasts. "Oh god, Oh god, I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum." I scream out.

My orgasm floods through me like a raging storm that can't be held back, I shudder and shake and cry out repeatedly as Cole unlatches from sucking on my breasts to watch me fall apart on his cock.

With an evil smirk on his lips, Cole doesn't stop, he doesn't even slow down. In fact, he rocks into me harder and faster now. His hands gripping tighter on my ass checks, pulling his dick deeper into me. His darkened eyes watching me intently as he pants hard now also, water rolling down his face and jaw making me want to lick his face he looks that good.

I'm a total fucking mess, chanting and mumbling incoherent babbles of how good Cole feels inside me making him growl with satisfaction. My pussy starts to clench up and tremble once more as another orgasm starts to build.

"That's it little wolf, cum on my dick again." He growls seductively in my ear making my core tremble. "I'm going to fuck you all night you feel so good." He rasps.

I drop my hands from Cole's neck and slam them on to his ass cheeks pulling him in as I roll my hips faster. My claws dig into his skin no doubt leaving claw marks. I need more, I had no fucking clue that sex was this good, I want to feel him deeper.

"Jesus Christ Alice." Cole roars through clenched teeth as he fucks me even faster. My breasts bounce up and down in fast jolts matching his thrusts.

It's too much, it feels too fucking good. I throw my head back once more screaming Cole's name as my orgasm slams through me once more making my whole body tremble as my pussy milks his cock hard. Cole goes off like a rocket at the same time, slamming his hips into upward powerful thrusts as he groans out a deep growl filling me full of his seed. His head slumps to my shoulder breathlessly still fully seated inside me as he whispers dirty promises in my ear making me smile. 

Biting my lip, I find myself having to hold back laughing out loud from feeling just so exhilarated. I've never felt this alive in my life.

-----------------

My fingertips trace the bruises and bite marks that pepper my skin as I look myself over in the mirror. My lips are swollen and my hairs a crazy bush of tangled locks. Grinning to myself, shit I actually look like I've been in battle. When in fact this is the aftermath of going three rounds of having dirty rough sex with Gamma Cole, who fucked me well into the early hours of this morning.

I look over at Cole whose fast asleep still in bed. He's lying on his front with his head on one arm and his other is outstretched right across the bed. It took me nearly ten minutes to slowly crawl out from under his thick muscular arm that had been holding me to his chest since we fell asleep. I feared waking him when I moved, but I'm glad to see that he's still passed out even after I've just taken another shower. The bed sheets are riding low showing off all his spectacular muscular back and one of his tight butt cheeks. I giggle when I see deep claws marks that I left on his skin.

Damn that guy is good looking. So hard in all the right places. I feel wetness starting to pool between my legs from just looking at him and clamp them shut, scared the scent will wake him up. I'm not quite ready to face Cole yet, I want to see where I am first. As much as I trust him, I'm also done being so fucking naive, so I'm keen to get dressed and explore the area before he wakes.

Dressed in just a towel, I carefully tip toe over to my bag that my dad packed for me, shaking my head in disbelief when I see he's forgotten to pack half the essential items in his flustered state. I mean seriously dad, one set of underwear, some leggings, trainers and one hoody. A few t.shirts and something to wear for bed would have been good, not to mention my toiletries I huff to myself.

I look around and see a cupboard near the bed. Slowly I walk over and open the draw to find some t-shirts and flannel shirts. I grab a green check flannel shirt and throw it on. It's so long it comes to my knees. I roll up the sleeves and put a belt around on, that was sat on the dresser, to try and make it look less like a sack on me. It smells good. Like the pine forest after the rain and something earthy...it smells like Cole. I frown as I watch him asleep. Where the hell has he taken me, because I've already been in his home?

As much as my fingers are twitching to touch his skin and press a kiss to his lips once more, my curiosity outweighs my libido and I tip toe carefully away. I pull on my pants. Slip on my trainers. Comb my fingers through my damp hair to untangle some of the knots before glancing over my shoulder one last time to check the Gammas asleep before slipping out the door.