Part 28

Waking up Y/N rubs her eyes and looks around. She's in some room she's never seen before. Still drunk she clumsily falls out of the bed and grumbles as she stands. Staggering across the room to the door she swings it open and walks down the hall. Using the walls for support she heads to the elevator, having a strange erg to escape this place. Taking several exempts to hit the elevator button she finally succeeds and the button lights up.

"Your the girl with Kurapika." A female voice says behind her. Y/N turns and sees a girl with blue hair.

"What?" She slurs, not processing anything.

"You where in his room, are you ok?"

"I'm. Fine." The door to the elevator opens, it's empty. Content with it finally arriving she sort of waves bye to the girl as she falls inside. Once again having several attempts before hitting the right button she goes down.

Walking into the hotel Kurapika directed them to head to the elevator. They where told to go to the fortieth floor. Waiting for the elevator Gon impatiently looks around the entrance. A few minutes later the doors slide open.

"Y/N?!?" Killua yells as he sees the girl leaning on the elevator's railing. She slowly looks up at the boys.

"No. No. No. Now. I'm. Seeing. You. Guys. No." The next thing they know she's broken down in tears. "I. Can't. Keep. Doing. This. Just. GO. AWAY." She yells the last part, shocking Killua and Gon into backing up. "JUST. GO. AWAY, JUST. LEAVE!" She screams as she bashes her head into the elevator wall.

"Y/N?!" Gon squeaks as he runs into the elevator to stop her from killing herself. He grabs her hands and pull them off her head. Even though her hands have been removed she keeps hitting her head against the wall. Soon the momentum leaves and she's left with her head leaning against the wall.

"Just. Leave. Me. Alone." She sobs.

"Come on Y/N, you shouldn't be out of bed." Killua says as he too steps into the elevator pressing the 40 button. A man approaches the elevator as if to get in. Killua gives him a death stare until the doors close.

"Y/N, what's wrong with you?" Gon asks, kneeling down in front of her. She sobs some more and looks at the ground. Than something in Killua's brain is triggered.

"She's drunk." He breaths, almost not excepting it. He's about to tell Gon but thinks better of it since Gon probably has no idea what that even means. "Gon, she's tired, stop asking her all those question." At first Gon seems like he wants to say no but soon after he nods and backs up.

The elevator stops at the fortieth floor, Y/N still a mess on the floor.

"GON! KILLUA! Y/N?!" Kurapika seems panicked.

"Hey Kurapika, what's up."

"Move." He pushed his way past two slightly confused boys to the girl. Picking her up he carries her down the hall.

"Hey, Kurapika, what's going on?"

"I'll explain it all in a minute, just fallow me." He said as he struggles with Y/N.

"I. Have. To. Stop. Seeing. Them. Everywhere." She sobs.

Quickly putting her back onto the bed and walking out of the room, Kurapika closes the door to his room and looks at the boys.

"Kurapika, explanation, now." Killua demands as Gon stares at the door with a worried look.

"Alright. But you need to promise me you won't over react."

"What is it?" Killua growls. Taking a deep breath Kurapika starts.

For the first two minutes Kurapika explains how he had found Y/N, when it starts getting a little too graphic Killua stops him and pushes Gon into the room where Y/N is emotionlessly lying on the bed. Telling Kurapika to continue he does.

"So she's been stoned ever since?"

"Ya, I honestly don't know what to do." Kurapika stresses.

"Ok, calm down, I don't think it's that bad. She's just not thinking straight."

"What happened before she disappeared?" Remembering Killua stays silent. "Killua?"

"Nothing that important, anyways we should get a doctor, make sure she doesn't have alcohol poisoning or something."

"Right." Kurapika nods.

"I'll phone Leorio." Pulling out his phone Killua dials Leorio and waits.