Part 9

The clock keeps going down, Killua teaches Gon and Y/N to do a few tricks on his skateboard and they play games together until there only five minutes left. The group gets ready, Gon does some stretching and Killua leans against a wall. Y/N waits on the floor with her legs crossed.

"Three..." She counts down, "two... One!" The door opens on time. "FREEDOM!" She yells as she runs down the new corridor. Killua and Gon chase after her leaving Kurapika and Leorio to walk behind. No less than a minute later they are stopped again in another small room, only this one has two door and the walls are lined with weapons.

"There are two paths." The voice says, "one is short and one is long, the long path will take you 40 minutes at least but everyone can go where as the short path can only take three people but is less time. You have two hours left." The voice leaves. The friends look at each other.

"What do we do?!" Y/N wines, not wanting to fight her friends.

"You heard the man, we don't have time to take the long path."

"But only three can go down the short path."

"I insist that Gon, Y/N and I make it out of here." Killua says, making his finger sharp, ready to fight.

"No way am I giving in this early." Leorio counters, not agreeing. Kurapika doesn't agree either but he doesn't say anything. As the four friends fight deciding who should go and who should stay Y/N walks over to the weapons lining the walls.

"STOP YOUR FIGHTING!" She yells and throws and ax in between her friends, separating them. "WE'RE ALL GETTING OUT OF HERE!" She tells them than Gon's face lights up.

"I have an idea." He call, one of his fingers in the air.

"What?!" Everyone asks, pleased there might be a way. Gon quickly explains there plan and soon everyone agrees.

"Alright, we take the long path!" Y/N yells and presses the O on her watch. Soon after the door to the long path open and the five friends all grab there weapons and walk in.

"It's a slide!" Y/N marvels.

"When they said it was easy they weren't lying." Kurapika agrees.

"Well let's go!" Y/N jumps through the hole and slides down. Killua follows her, than Gon and Kurapika and finally Leorio.

"Weeeeee!" Y/N yells with her arms raised high as she zooms down the slide. The door at the ends and she slides right threw into the room filled with other contestants. Not expecting the room to be so small Y/N tries to stop herself but ends up sliding right across the room into an on going game of cards.

"Sorry." She mumbles and looks up to find Hisoka and the Nutcracker continued playing there game as if she hadn't just ruined it. Apologizing Y/N walks over to Killua and Gon who try to muffle their laughs.

"You could have made a cool entrance but that was far better." Killua laughed. Y/N glares at him and punches him in the shoulder.

"I didn't mean to." She tells him. He stops laughing when a door opens telling everyone it's time to leave the tower. Happily Y/N skips out of the tower and out onto a field where a weird mohawk man stands waiting for them.

"Hey!" She yells and waves to him. He gives her a strange look but doesn't return the greeting. "Fine." She huffs and stands with her friends waiting for the man to speak.

"Congratulations on escaping the trick tower, now in the order you completed the tower comes and pull out a tag. This tag will show the number you will be hunting for. But I will explain more later, so please first person step forwards." Hisoka is the first to step forwards, then everyone else follows. Finally it's Y/N's turn.