Part 14

"Now we get to see Killua?" Gon asks, happier than ever.

"Yes the young master should be here soon. For now, let's play a game." Gotho replies, sitting in front of him.

"Okay."

"Y/N, I need to lay you down."

"It's ok, I'm good. Don't worry about me. We need to get, out of here, now!" Not listening Killua lays Y/N down on the couch. Presently there upstairs and Gon is down stairs, the two of them don't know there anywhere near each other.

"I've got this." Nervous but still knowing what to do Killua disappears into the bathroom, blood has stained his shirt. Y/N looks at herself and as expected she's covered in the thick red stuff. Cursing to herself she holds up her hands, analyzing them. There covered in dried and wet blood, making her skin ting the same colour, she also notices how there shaking furiously, worse than ever. Taking a few deep breaths Killua returns.

"Here." He holds bandages and a bowl of warm water.

"I don't need those, my skins already healed itself." She tells him. He gives her a confused look but doesn't argue. Dipping a cloth into the water Killua washes down Y/N's arms and as she said there healed. Slightly surprised Killua continues. After he's finished her arms and hands Y/N pushes herself up, grimacing on whole time.

"Y/N." Killua says sternly. But she ignores him.

"Pass me the bandages, please." Doing as he's asked Killua brings the bandages over, but doesn't hand them to her.

"Where?" He asks. She goes to grab it buts too slow. Giving up she tells him.

"My hands." He than takes her hands and wraps them, rather professionally.

"There." He says, pulling away with a small smile.

"Thanks."

Now what about your legs?"

"I don't know. I think there still broken." Twisting her body around Y/N try's to stand but fails and falls into Killua's ready arms.

"I'll say there still broken." The two have a small laugh, feeling good for once after everything that's happened.

"Killua?"

"Yes?"

"Why did you leave?" She asks, sounding calm but raging on the inside.

"Well I..."

"THAT WASN'T FAIR! WHY THE HELL DID YOU GO?!?" She yells, not being able to hold the rage inside.

"Well..."

"I DON'T WANT TO HEAR THAT! JUST TELL ME WHY YOU LEFT ME AND GON?"

"Let's fix your legs." Killua changes the subject.

"DON'T YOU DARE CHANGE THE SUBJECT, IVE BEEN PUT THREW SO MUCH IN THE PAST HOWEVER LONG I WAS HERE AND YOU CAN"T EVEN GIVE ME A FREAKING ANSWER!"

"FINE YOU WANT AN ANSWER HERE IT IS." He yells with her, "when I left here last time it wasn't because they let me it was because I stabbed my mother and brother." Killua looks down.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!"

"WHAT?" Killua is now 100% confused.

"All you did was stab them?" Her voice trails off.

"W..."

"And, and, and... if I did that I think they'd kill me." She bows her head. "Let's fix my legs." She swipes the bandages away from him before he could stop her. All he can do is stare at her as she wraps her legs. Who the hell's her family? He asks himself. "Done." She says, pulling him out of his thoughts. "Now I don't know about you but I really feeling like leaving now." She give him a flash of a smile which makes him happier than he was all day.

"Agreed." He stands and being Y/N onto his back. Together they go downstairs.

"KILLUA!!!" A voice yells downing the attention of Killua and Y/N towards Gon who has a bandage wrapped around his arm.

"GON!" They yell simultaneously.

"Y/N!!! His smile grows and he sprints over to them.

Killua doesn't let Y/N go, knowing she can't stand on her own. Gon catapults himself onto them, making Killua fall backwards. If Y/N wasn't on his back he would have fallen. Gon wraps his arms around Killua and Y/N. A few seconds later Kurapika and Leorio come over.

"Y/N? I thought you left?" Leorio says, clearly not understanding the situation.

"Um, decided to come back." Y/N smiles, they don't need to know.

"What happened to your legs?" Kurapika doesn't miss anything.

"There broken, can't walk." She answers and tightens her grips around Killua.

"Well let's not hang out around here more then necessary." Killua than tightens his hold on Y/N and together they reunited five friends leave the Zoldic family's estate.

Once they've put a reasonable distance between themselves and the Zoldic's they stop at the train station.

"Well now that we've gotten Killua back its time for me to be off."

"Wait your going?" Y/N's smile disappears, replaced by a sad and lost look.

"I'm afraid so. But we will be meeting again soon." Kurapika try's to cheer her up, but it doesn't really work.

"I've got to go as well." Leorio confirms his leaving too.

"What?! Both of you." Gon frowns as well.

"Just remember where we're all meeting..."

"September 1st." Everyone yells, Y/N happens to know the date but no so much the place.

"Kay, see you guys, don't forget." Y/N yells and waves at the, until they disappear.

"We won't." They call back.

Once there gone for a few minutes the three kids are silent.

"So now what?" Y/N asks, breaking the silence.

"Well I need to punch Hisoka in the face so..."

"Wait, Hisoka?!" Y/N says, surprised.

"Ya." Y/N starts laughing.

"If you want to do that you need to get stronger." Killua informs him.

"What?!" Gon cries like he thought he could do it tomorrow if he had to.

"Let me show you... This is Hisoka." Killua has grabbed a stick and drawn a small picture of hisoka's face. Than he draws an extremely long line where he stops and draws a small Gon, "this is you."

"No." Gon pouts, crossing his arms.

"Where are we?" Y/N asks, still on Killua's back.

"Um, we're here." He was to the middle of the line and draws a him and her.

"I see." She giggles. Walking back to Gon Killua's face lights up.

"I know, we should go to havens arena."

"Havens arena, you mean the 200 floor fighting arena?" Gon clarifies.

"Yep."

"What's that?" Clueless Y/N asks.

"It's an arena where we can get stronger and money."

"Woah, there's such a place?" Y/N marvels.

"Yep. Let's go." Together Gon, Killua and Y/N all head towards the train station.