~𝘍𝘢𝘭𝘭

Start from the beginning

"That explains it. We love to have you both here. What's the relationship between you two?"

"He's my best friend and my soulmate and my- everything. If I have to keep this short, everything" "Whatever he said"

"What do you guys do for a living?"

"I'm a graphic designer. I work for JH corp. I'm the chief director in the graphics department" "I'm just a social worker" "You're not 'just' a social worker. Do you know how big that is?"

"You guys fit each other very well. Why didn't you try dating?"

*ᴍɪɴɢʏᴜ ʟᴀᴜɢʜɪɴɢ*

"We're like brothers. That wouldn't work" "Dating him? I'll pass" "See, it won't work, but I forced him to come here for me. He can never say no to me" "I can't. I'm working on it, though."

"You two seem very fun to be around. I believe you'll both find someone without any trouble."

📼 ══════ ══════ 🎞

*ᴄᴀᴍᴇʀᴀꜱ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ ʀᴏʟʟɪɴɢ*

"Please introduce yourself and tell the viewers a little about you."

"I'm Choi Seungcheol"

"Hello Seungcheol, tell us more. We'd love to hear more than your name."

"I'm a pilot."

"So...what are you looking for in a man?"

"I don't know."

"That's- yeah okay, thank you for talking to us."

*ᴏꜰꜰ ᴄᴀᴍᴇʀᴀ - ᴛᴏ ᴀ ꜱᴛᴀꜰꜰ*

"That guy is going to have it hard. Why is he so dense?"

📼 ══════ ══════ 🎞

*ᴄᴀᴍᴇʀᴀꜱ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ ʀᴏʟʟɪɴɢ*

"Hi, welcome. Please introduce yourself and tell the viewers a little about you."

"Thank you for having me. My name is Lee Seokmin"

"You have a really bright smile. I can't not tell you that"

"Are you flirting with me, Mr Boo?"

"What gave it away? Don't make me snatch you for myself! Do you make people's hearts beat like mine right now for work?"

"Necessarily yeah, many times."

*ꜱᴇᴏᴋᴍɪɴ ᴄʜᴜᴄᴋʟᴇꜱ*

"I work in the ER. I've had to make many hearts start beating again."

"You're telling me you're hot and you're a doctor? Yeah, I'm taking him for myself, everyone."