"You can, you are the wife of the owner, you are Mrs. Zaviyaar, you hold more power than me" He replied leaning near her rubbing their nose together, Aayat smiled at her words but then getting serious she pushed him.

"I can't take an off, i just recently joined, so let's go and get ready Zavi" She told him, he rolled his eyeballs.

"Such a boring biwi you are" He remarked, making a bad face.

"Still you love me" Aayat answered back and shrugged her shoulders teasingly, Zaviyaar flashed a grin at her words, holding her hand both Strolled upstairs to get ready.

Aayat didn't change her dress as she got dressed in morning only, she just applied pink lip balm on her lips, combed her hair properly, tried in a highly ponytail, while he was changing inside the washroom, Aayat took out all his belongings, placed them on bed, and walked downstairs to check on the breakfast.

Aayat come back after 15 minutes to see Zaviyaar was ready walking here and there, talking on the phone, ashe looked at him and then at his shoes his laces were open, she got worried what if he fall, Zaviyaar looked at her and she gestured him to his shoes but he didn't understand and raised his eyebrows at her , she huffed and walked near him.

She was about to bent down, Zaviyaar placed his hand on her arm stopping her, and pulled her aside slowly not letting her touch his feet and sat on the bed placing her phone between his shoulders and ear.

Aayat sighed and held his phone with her hand, while he tied the shoe laces, he gave her a smile and drop at kiss on her cheek.

She came behind him with his coat, Zaviyaae was done with the call, so moved his hand behind and Aayat made him wear the coat, and then come in front him to set the collar properly.

"Anything serious" she asked him about that call as he was looking serious,

"Nothing, it was a deal, for which I was trying for two months. The client was not agreeing to my terms and conditions, and surprisingly he agreed, and today I'm meeting with him."  He told her with a smile, encircled his arm around her waist.

"That's nice" She replied to him with a smile seeing his happy face.

"That's only because of you, I guess you are my lucky charm." He replied, placing his hand on her cheek stroking it with his thumb softly, staring at her intensely, he dipped his head and dropped a kiss on her forehead, She closed her eyes in bliss.

"It's all because of your hard work," Aayat whispered,as they moved back, she denied taking any credit.

"You can say whatever you want, but I know this happened only because of you" Zaviyaar told her again, and before Aayat could reply he held her hand and both walked downstairs.

After finishing the breakfast, with some laughing and teasing, they walked out from the house, He dropped her at the hospital, and She left, giving him a cheek kiss.

Zaviyaar walked to his office in his aura, and got back to his work, attending the meetings which were lined up.

While at hospital, Aayat was busy treating her patient and Haadi was behind her all the time, forcing her to be his friend, and she was confused as to why he's so interested in her.

"Enough is enough, you are disturbing me between my work, just leave me alone" she let out him sternly, not liking his behaviour.

"Okay look I'm sorry if i made you uncomfortable, but i just want us to be friends, that's it" He said getting desperate Aayat rolled her eyes.

"Why do you even want me to be your friend?" She asked her, perplexed.

"Because you are different, you are not like other girls, who are trying be with me for my looks and wealth, that's why i just want a sincere real friend" he answered her genuinely, Aayat sighed.

That one thing she got to know after joining the hospital, that Haadi is famous among girls, she heard how girls were talking about him, so she understood his intention, but still she didn't want to trust him easily, so she asked him to give her time.

Like this the day ended, and the next week too ended well. Zaviyar was busy with his meetings, and Aayat with her duty, haram's Show got postponed too, And both the couple they both just get time only when they reach home, and the intimacy has grown between them too, but they haven't crossed their line yet.

Aayat have become friends with haadi, and the other two girl, she was bonding with them well, haadi was first attracted to her in a bad way, but when he becomes friends with her his intentions got changed, he was truly enjoying his friendship and even cared for her a lot, he was respectful towards her now, And Aayat too never got too closed with him, she just shook hand with him once, she know her boundaries, and she's don't even like anyone touching her beside Zaviyaar.

It was the day Zaviyaar cracked an awesome deal, he wanted to share his happiness with his dearest biwi, so he decided to surprise her. He walked down to her hospital and the scene in front of him made him stunned and he fumed in anger, Seeing Aayat in the arms of some guy.

"What the hell is happening here?" He roared angrily, marching toward them, Making the people flinch at his tone.

Aayat was surprised to see Zaviyaar there, Haadi got promoted and that's why he hugged Aayat. And she was shocked to even react and before she could push him Zaviyaar saw them.

"Zaviyaar" Aayat whispered his name to explain him but he ignored her completely, he held her hand and pushed her behind him and stand in front of her, glaring at Haadi,

"How dare you even touch my wife with your filthy hands" he growled angrily holding his collars, while Haadi was shocked with this new found information, Aayat winded her eyes.

"Zavi calm down, this is now the right time, let's go home, everyone is watching please" She whispered in ear rubbing his back, getting all the attention.

Everybody was surprised, after watching the all time silent owner getting angry, they didn't hear the wife thing though, Aayat pulled him by his elbow forcefully and drag him outside, with difficulty as Zaviyaar was huffing like a bull.

How's the chapter?

Favourite scene or line?

What are you expecting what will happened next?

Shower your love🫶🏻🌼

Thankyou.