"Where are others?" She asked her while moving the swing as she was sitting in the garden, Barket then called Jannat and others too, while the guys were at the office and Zahaan was sleeping. Aayat talked to them for around 15 minutes, they asked her about her well being, and about Zaviyaar too.

"My god who's this" Eshal remarked sarcastically seeing Aayat, Aayat pouted at her words and waved her.

"Eshal i missed you a lot," She uttered looking at her, Eshal glared at her.

"Don't you lie, you forget me, no calls no texts, you didn't miss me at all" Eshal complained, placing her hand on her waist.

"Eshal, I'm sorry, I was busy in shifting job all, new place, you know I love you babe" Aayat told her making puppy face, blinking her eyes cutely.

"By the way you guys were coming here after a week? What happened to that plan" Aayat asked her Eshal sighed.

"That was the plan, but saad is busy, so we are thinking to postpone the plan, maybe we can come after a month or so," Eshal replied making faces, Aayat bobbed her head in understanding.

"Whatever, anyway tell me, what's with you, you are glowing huh" Eshal teased her, Aayat blushed, before she could replied, she felt warm lips on her cheek from behind, she gasped and tilted her head to see Zaviyaar freshly bathed, shirtless smiling at her, she got up from swing

"Good morning" Aayat wished him with a beautiful smile.

"Good morning biwi" He replied, wrapping his arms around her and taking her in a hug.

While Eshal was surprised watching them, Aayat realised Eshal is there, so she just turned to her again, and chuckled seeing her mouth opened, Zaviyaar too looked at her and waved his hand.

You look beautiful this morning" He whispered taking her in a back hug, nuzzled in her neck, Aayat winded her eyes at his actions she moved her body to face him He looked at her confused.

"Eshal is watching," She whispered to him, gesture to him with her eyes at the screen.

"I know" Zaviyaar answered huskily, and shrugged, leaning near her lips, Aayat shot her eye open, and turned to Eshal, before he could do anything in front of her.

"Eshal I'll talk to you later," Aayat told her and cut her call immediately , Eshal was amused with her behaviour, as soon Aayat cut the call, Zaviyaar  claimed her lips, She gasped, fall backwards, He grab her waist tightly, and Aayat clutched his shoulders digging her nails in his skin.

He moved back, both were panting after the intense kiss, Aayat looked at him with her flushed face, Zaviyaar chuckled at her adorable wife.

"What's wrong with you? How can you start romancing in the morning? And that too in front of Eshal" She asked him, hitting on his arm playfully, rolled his eyes at her complaint.

"You should get used to it now, biwi, and Eshal know we are married so there is nothing wrong in this" he replied shrugging his shoulders, Aayat sighed shaking her head in disbelief.

"Now morning romance over hubby, let's get back to routine go get ready for office" Aayat ordered him holding his wrist to drag him upstairs in bedroom, but Zaviyaar didn't move a bit, he held her waist and pulled her closed banging their front bodies with Eachother, She looked at him wide eyed.

"I'm thinking let's take a day off today" He spoke, tucking her hair behind her ear, which was falling on her face.

"You can take off Mr. Khan, because you are the owner, but I can't" She replied playfully wrapping her arms around his nape.