Chapter Five: Destiny Is Never A Straight Path

Magsimula sa umpisa

Noted, Exploration it is, Anne replied.

Girl, why would you ask that, Luz said.

Well the last time I spent hours doing research, I ended up getting stuck in some small manhole like opening, Anne replied.

Dare I ask? Luz said.

Best if you don't know the full story, Sasha backed.

Later...

Everyone else went on their own adventure whilst Star and Marco remain in the castle.

You think they should know the truth, Marco asked.

I don't know, I mean technically there is nothing on this Bill Cipher outside of what the Pines Twins had on him, and besides, I don't want to burden them with spending their time reading, Star replied.

And you want to, Marco asked.

Well someone has to, Star said.

Well, you do you, but you aren't doing this without me, Marco said.

You know, you don't have to do this, Star said.

Eh, I can't let you suffer, at least now you'll have someone to entertain you, Marco offered.

Star smiled, she knew Marco wouldn't let her do this by herself, you know how tedious it gets going through so much knowledge in a long time frame, at least now, things won't be as bad.

As for everyone else, they ventured into the unknown, well for half the team, that is, but things still changed from when The Hexsquad last visited Lumina Valley.

Wow, everything here is so....Dipper said.

Futuristic and Sci Fi like? Luz finished.

Yeah, I never expected such a place to exist, Dipper said.

Yeah, its lovely, but you should also pop by the Demon Realm sometime, lovely this time of year, and you could meet one of the most powerful witches I know, Luz offered.

Any who might that be? Mabel asked.

Eda Clawthorne, my mentor, you'd love her, you know she's been to The Human Realm years ago, Luz said.

Human Realm? Mabel asked.

Earth, usually Witches refer to Earth as The Human Realm, Luz said.

Oh, weird, but okay, Dipper chimed in.

You know, she once owned a portal door and had a alias on Earth for years, I think she went by Marylin, Luz said.

This perked interest in Dipper and Mabel, they've heard the name before.

This Marylin, did she ever visit Las Vegas? Mabel asked.

Actually now that you mention it, she did, yeah, she remembers that day, conned a guy to marry her for less than a day, she took off with his car and valuables in there, she got away from alot of cops chasing her, why do you ask?, Luz said.

Well as it turns out, the guy your mentor conned into marrying was my Grunkle Stan, Mabel revealed.

No frickin way, so would that mean.....Luz pondered.

No, I don't think so, and besides this big, your mentor, and my Grunkle Stan, at one point, tied the knot, Dipper said.

Hey, would it be cool if we brought them together to rekindle their feelings, Mabel asked.