Notes

It all takes place the same year (2026), but I will clarify how much time has passed from the end of each show, my other fanfics: The Butterfly Dynasty and Luzan's Requiem, are required to understand where the SVTFOE and TOH Characters are at now.

Gravity Falls:  Takes place about 14 years after the Weirdmageddon. Dipper and Mabel Pines (26 yrs old, 27 by the end of summer).

Despite knowing that "extraordinary mysteries" exist, which forever changed the pair, there wasn't much of that since their summer in Gravity Falls back in 2012, the moment it all started, culminating with Weirdmageddon.

Stan and Ford have checked out and recorded every known anomaly on Earth, with all of it not being as impressive as what Gravity Falls had. Dipper and Mabel have been back to Gravity Falls now and again in the last 10 or so years, in fact both are married to separate individuals within Gravity Falls. Stan and Ford have been busy sailing around the world, so what way to celebrate the summer with  Stan and Ford back in Gravity Falls, so family reunion time......

Star Vs the Forces of Evil: Takes place about 10 years after The Butterfly Dynasty and 6 years after Luzan's Requiem. Lumina Valley has evolved over the last few years, and now Star and Marco, happily married for about 3 years are soon expecting a bundle of joy to enter their lives.

Amphibia: Takes place in the 10 year timeskip shown in The Hardest Thing. Marcy is back in LA to visit Anne and Sasha, but during their get together, Anne receives a call from an old ally.......

The Owl House:  Takes place about 6 years after Luzan's Requiem. The Boiling Isles is fully thriving and better than before, Luz and Amity, happily married for 2 years and living in a cottage. Hunter and Willow, also happily married for 6 months, also living a humble life. Gus, is well doing well for himself.

Some Key Things to know beforehand:

In Luzan's Requiem, Luz discovers that Marco Diaz is her cousin (blood relative) and post LR, Lumity and Starco are good friends. Luz also regains her Titan form she had in Watching and Dreaming, albeit different than before.

Star has her magic back (and Marco gains it aswell), but it is not the same one used in the show, but a new system as explained in The Butterfly Dynasty.

The fused Mewni and Echo Creek since 2019 can be visualized as the "Wakanda" of all dimensions in the universe.

Star and Marco founded a coalition/council of sorts with every habitable civilization from the dimensions Mewni had access to (think of it as the UN of sorts but with representatives for each world.

The Boiling Isles joins said council around the year 2021/2022 (it takes time for it to be made official.