Chapter One: Years Later

Date: Summer 2026, Sunset

Location: Los Angeles, California

Anne, Sasha and Marcy, now 23 years old, celebrate Anne's B-Day at a seaside cafe. Marcy had some big news to share with Anne.

Look at us, back together after many years, Anne said.

Didn't expect a reunion on your 23rd Birthday, Marcy asked.

Yeah, I'm happy genuinely, you and Sasha being here, us together again like the good old days, Anne reminisced.

Do you want to tell her, or should I? Sasha asked Marcy.

Guys, what are you keeping from me, Anne asked.

Okay, okay, I'll spill the beans.....Anne, I have some exciting news to share with you, Marcy squealed.

I've been thinking, now that I'm old enough to be wherever, and since my career can have me at any place, I've had the thought of moving back to LA, Marcy revealed.

OMG!!! Mar-Mar, that's great to hear, Anne replied.

Yeah, Sasha knew beforehand because she's allowing me to stay by her place....til I can cement my decision on moving back here, Marcy continued.

That's great, truly, Anne sighed.

Is something wrong, Boonchuy? Sasha asked.

oh nothing, nothing is wrong, Anne sighed.

You miss them, don't you, Marcy said.

Yeah, I know, I shouldn't dwell on the past like that, Anne admits.

Don't worry, Sasha and I still reminisce on our time in Amphibia every now and again, your not alone we still miss them too, Marcy replied.

Anne smiles, knowing she isn't alone in thinking about her time in Amphibia and missing everyone there, especially Sprig.

Guys, have you ever wondered if there were other ways to return back to Amphibia, you know one more time, Anne asked.

Nah, haven't thought much of alternative ways to return, Marcy said.

Yeah, I mean it was a life changing experience for the three of us, but we moved on after that, had our lives to live through, Sasha pointed out.

Fair enough, but it does feel weird that us three have this kind of shared experience, ever wondered if there are others like us who also know what we go through, Anne asked.

Again, never once thought much of anything paranormal once I moved away, Marcy said.

Wow, where's Marcy and what have you done with her, Anne teased.

Still me, Anna Banana, I've changed, for the better, Marcy proudly said.

Yet, you still can't control your constant clumsiness, Sasha said.

Okay, not all the way, but it's something, Marcy replied.

Sasha and Marcy exchange a chuckle and continue chatting to one another, at the same time Anne hears her phone vibrate.

Phone Call, be right back, Anne said to Sasha and Marcy.

Hello, Anne said.

Anne, long time hearing from you, all grown up and working as a Herpetologist I hear, Terri replies.

Dr. Terri? Anne said in surprise.

Yep, it's me, Terri replied.

What's up, we haven't made contact since Frogvasion, so you calling me now means something big, Anne guessed.