Chapter 3: New Home

~~Dylan~~

After a few hours Stiles wakes up and I say, "Check it out." He looks slowly seeing it covered and I laugh as Stiles gives me a death look saying, "Your horrible." 

I smile and say, "I know I am and check it." I show him my left hand, which is covered, and I tell him "It's where I got it and then . . ." 

I show him my other hand, which is also covered, and I continue "I got the other one that you got. I really liked it and thought I'd be cool if we both had the same one." 

Stiles smiles and says, "Well one is good for me and I'm NEVER doing this again." I then ask, "How about you pick my tattoos every so often and no you don't need to get one."

Stiles thinks before saying "Sure why not." I nod and Mag says, "Now I trust you'll help your brother with caring for it." 

I nod and Stiles says questioningly "What care for it?! What is it a pet?!" I laugh and Mag laughs saying after "You are most defiantly related." 

I smile and I tell Mag "I'm going to miss you; I'll try to call." He smiles and hands me a piece of paper saying "If you need anyone that will give a complementary tattoo like me, go here. He lives near where you're moving, he actually my brother, tell him I miss him." 

I nod smiling and say, "I will thank you for everything." He nods and says, "I told my brother about you and I'm sure he'd be honored to give you tattoo's." 

I thank him again and say to Stiles "Alright let's go and thank you Mag." He nods and says, "I'll let my brother know your moving close by and his name is Blaze." 

I nod waving goodbye and we leave the tattoo shop going into the jeep driving back home before the long drive to California.

~~timeskip~~

~~Dylan~~

After hours of driving, we arrive to our new home, and we walk up the drive going to the door. I look to Stiles before opening the door and we walk in. 

I look around and I look to the left seeing stairs. I dash to the stairs, and I hear stiles coming after me. 

Now at the top I take a step forward and I fall hearing Stiles laugh. He walks past and into the first room on the left calling out "I call dibs!" 

I shake my head getting up and brush the dust off. I walk past the room Stiles called dibs on and into the room next to his. 

I look out the door seeing Stiles and I tell him "I call this one." He smiles and I leave the room. I go down the stairs to get my stuff and I ask, "Hey dad when does the moving truck come with the rest of our stuff?" 

He answers, "Tomorrow morning and you two will be at school." I groan and turn to go into my new room, but he says, "Missing something." 

I groan again grabbing my stuff and after hours we unload the jeep. I'm lying on the floor in my room and once again listening to music.