Chapter 1: Prolog

~~Dylan~~

I used to be just like my younger brother but one day at school a group of kids beat me up to the point a blacked out and they all hand fived each other afterward. As they were all beating me, they kept tell me how much of a freak I am and then they said something that horrified me. 

They all said at some point "You're a mom killer Mieczyslaw." But it was hugely miss pronounced but I knew what they said, and they all repeated like they were emphasizing it "Mom killer." 

That happened in 1st grade and after I woke up, I was in the hospital. I vowed never to speak of it and never tell Stiles that they thought I was him. 

After they always somehow found me, and I was glad. The only person I told was mom and I asked when I was 6 if I could get tattoos to become scary enough that they won't want to mess with me. 

She let me and we found a place. Mom and I went every day until I said I think this is enough. Then I asked if I could get a piercing or two and she smiled and took me to the tattoo place that I've gone since I was 6. 

They gave me my piercings and that was on my 8th birthday. Then when mom died not long after our 10th birthday, I walked all the way to the tattoo shop and asked about hair dye. 

They dyed my hair, and it might not have been good, but it made me feel better. I even asked for one last tattoo, and they gave me the last tattoo I got for a long time. 

It's now our 14th birthday and we're moving to a place called Beacon Hills in California. I'm lying on my bed with my headphones on blaring music and I have my eyes closed moving my head up and down rocking out. 

I open my eyes feeling someone tapping my shoulder and I see Stiles. I pause my music taking my headphones off asking "Hey Sti, what's up?" 

He looks around asking "Are you going to pack?" I fall backwards onto my bed and sigh telling him "Why do we have to move? I have friends here." 

Stiles sits on the bed, and I sit up on my bed with one of my legs hanging off the side as he says, "If by friends you mean your tattooist then I think you'll be fine." 

I glare at him and explain "He's more than my tattooist and I've told you." He looks down and says, "Look I'm sorry but it's a done deal, so I suggest packing your stuff quick so I can drive you to say goodbye." 

I look at him and smile. I then nod and ask, "Help me pack?" He smiles nodding and after a few hours we finish pack my stuff. 

We go into the living room where dad is, and I smile seeing that he's out cold. I smirk look at Stiles, but he shakes his head no while I nod yes. 

He gives up and I walk quietly over to see him still sleeping. I then smile nodding, before grabbing a marker and I give him a very cartoon mustache. After we both leave the house, and we get into the jeep to go to my friend and best tattoo guy in the world in my opinion.