Chapter 8: Hangover

~~Dylan~~

After the whole hanging with Scott thing is over, I sneak out of the house and go to a bar to drink my nerves away. I've drank for . . . I'm going to say 3 maybe 5 hours and I'm wasted. 

Some comes up and asks me to pose for a picture. I grab my shirt putting it in my mouth and put my hands at my sides as I smile for the picture. After I say, "I want a copy." 

They nod and I hand them my phone which they hand back after a while. I see the picture and I nod before they leave. I yawn and I pay the bar tender getting up to leave. 

I stumble down the road and I sneak back into my room through my window. I lay down staring at the ceiling before letting my eyes shut and I drift to sleep.

~~timeskip~~

~~Dylan~~

I wake up with a searing headache and I roll off the bed going into my bathroom to grab the pain killers. I take 2 dry and I wash my face. 

I shake my head and I walk to my closet to pick out an outfit. I take it into the bathroom, and I take my shower changing into the clothes. 

As I walk into my room the door opens and dad starts "DYLAN! TIME TO! Oh, you're up. Keep it up then and I'll see you two later. And Dylan. . ." 

He waits so I look up and he continues "Try not to get into too much trouble." I smile and nod stating, "I'll try, but no promises." 

He nods and says "Better than nothing. Love you." He leaves and I say, "Love you too." I grab my bag and I leave my room going down the stairs. 

I walk to the door and then I walk down the drive to the jeep. I then get into the seat, and I slouch a bit closing my eyes to rest a bit while I wait for Stiles. 

I hear the jeep start up and I sit up more as I look at Stiles. He looks at me and he jumps saying "Oh my god! You look horrible. Did you go out drinking?" 

I just nod and he shakes his head while looking at the road. The rest of the drive to the school is quiet and I even sat with Stiles and his friends. 

Then once the bell rung for the start of school I went to class, and I slept in class which in turn got me a detention. Guess some things never change and just like I will always protect stiles even if you won't know. 

If anyone tries, they'll have to face my wraith and I'm sure one day I'll tell him but for now it's my little secret.

                                                                                  ~~The 

                                                                                                   End~~