Chapter 1

Chapter 1:

"Charlie you are not wearing that!"

Auria said looking at my outfit.

"What? Why not!?"

"You look like a school girl, and not the hot kind." I rolled my eyes at her.

"Come on let's just go to school," I said trying to open the door.

"Nu Uh, you are not going to school like that! Now go and change!"

"Dude! Come on please!"

"You know begging doesn't work for me," she said smirking.

I glared at her and said "Fine.But can you help me. I don't really know how to dress other than my usual clothes."

She gave me a wicked smile and nodded her head. "Oh Hellzz yeah, make over time for Charlie!!"

She got out of the car and came to my side. She grabbed my hand and pulled me inside my house. So now that I've kept you waiting let me introduce myself.

My name is Charlotte "Charlie" Thompson. But only my friends, in this case, friend calls me Charlie. Other students and teachers call me Charlotte. Today is the first day of my senior year and I'm more or less excited.

I'm excited to see my new teachers and start learning, but I'm not really excited about seeing my classmates. Everyone sees me as a goody goody nice girl who never gets into trouble and always does her homework. Hate to tell you but they're right.

It's not my fault I'm like that, I was just born like this. Sometimes I wish i was more like my best friend Auria Storm. She's, like everyone says, a rebel. Shes a loud mouth,crude trouble maker girl. But to me she's the only person in the whole school who doesn't give a poop about how I am and my personality.

She likes me because, these are her words not mine, I'm a funny outgoing person who just needs to loosen up alittle. I disagree. I think I'm loosen enough. Okay so anyways now let's begin with the story.

She led me upstairs and plopped me down on my bed. Then she started digging into my wardrobe.

"Ugh Charlie! Don't you have other clothes that aren't made to go to church with!?" I rolled my eyes.

So critical.

"Well... There are some clothes you gave me when you said I needed to show my curves more."

I heard more rummaging until she came out, with some cloths behind her back, smiling devilishly.

I gulped nervously. This can't be good.

"Here put these on," she said handing me a ball of clothes.

Before I could look at them she pulled me into my bathroom and closed the door behind me. I sighed and finally looked at the clothes she gave me. I gasped!

They're so tight! And black! Ughh Auria I'ma kick your butt!! Grudgingly I still put them on, knowing if I didn't Auria would do it herself.

Creeppppyy!!

After I put on my clothes I looked myself in the long mirror that was on the bathroom door. My outfit consisted of a pair of black skin tight skinny jeans, a black tank that had "rock n roll" printed on it in white letters, and a girl leather jacket.

Oh come on! Is she trying to make me into a bad girl!? Cause I'm not a bad girl! I can't even say bad words! Slowly I got out of the bathroom and faced Auria. She looked up and smiled.

"Ohmygod! Charlie you look awesome!" I blushed.

"Thanks. But what am I going to wear for shoes," I asked looking down at my bare feet.