Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Charlottes P.O.V

>> FF end of the day

(At her locker)

Throughout the day I couldn't focus on any of my classes. My mind just kept wandering back to 2nd when I saw Connie and Luke cuddling next to each other. It disgusted me.

And it didn't help when I had two other classes with Luke. The bell had just rung, meaning school was over, and I was currently at my locker getting books I needed for my classes I had homework on.

Auria was my ride but she had detention for 20 minutes after school so I had to wait for her.

"Charlotte," a familiar voice said.

I looked to my left and saw Luke walking up to me. He stopped in front of me and gave me a small smile. I didn't return it though.

I was in no mood to be my regular happy go lucky self.

"What do you want," I asked in a mean way.

"Whoa! What's up with you. Why are you in a bad mood?"

"Nothing okay just tell me what you want so I could leave."

"Fine. I'm sorry about the incident in 2nd. I don't know why Connie thought I was her bf all of a sudden."

I shrugged, pretending not to care.

"Fine with me. I don't care." He looked surprised at that.

"Really you don't care?"

"Yes really. You could date whoever you want alright. You don't need to worry about my feelings alright cuz I have none for you."

"Oh really? And why is that?" he asked slightly pissed.

"Simple. I don't date bad boys. And clearly you're one."

"Fine then, I guess since you don't associate with bad boys I guess our friendship is through."

"I guess so," I said even though I didn't want it to end.

"Fine," he said.

"Fine." I slammed my locker and walked away from him, deciding to wait outside for Auria.

Luke's P.O.V

I glared at her as she walked away from me. Fuck! Even if we're not friends she still has a smoking body.

I looked away from her and leaned against the lockers. Man that was a big blow to my ego. I can't believe she's not into bad boys.

I guess since she's a goody goody she's not into danger and living in the moment. She was right. We would've never worked together.

We're complete opposites. I was about to leave when someone came in front of me. I looked up and saw Connie. Great what does she want.

"Hey Luke," she said seductively sliding a finger down my chest.

I shivered and not in a good way. I bet if Charlotte did it I would be begging her to do it again and again.

Fuck!! I gotta get her out of my head. I looked at Connie and smirked. Perfect distraction.

I pulled her close to me and whispered," Why don't we go to my house and have a little fun."

She looked at me and nodded eagerly. I grabbed her hand and raced outside into the parking lot. We got in the car and drove to my house

~.~.~.~ Rate&Message~.~.~.~.