Chapter 8 p. 2

Here's p. 2 as I promised (: Enjoyy!!

Chapter 8 p. 2

Luke's P.O.V

I went in the bathroom and did my business. As I was washing my hands I noticed something on the floor. 

I smirked as I realized what it was. I picked up the pink lace bra, by it's bra strap and looked at it. 

I smiled. Man I could just imagine how she looked with this bra on. Sexy!! I stuffed it in my pocket and went back outside.

I found Charlotte sitting on her bed on her stomach, legs crossed in the air. Man her ass was like Damn!! 

Quickly I jumped on her surprising her. 

"Ahh Luke get off me! You're really heavy!"

I just laughed and I turned her on her back. She tried to push me off but of course me being stronger pinned her down. 

My hands moved to her sides and she slightly laughed. I raised an eyebrow, amused. 

"Ticklish?"

She shook her head, knowing what I was planning to do. I smiled evilly at her and started tickling her. She immediately started laughing. 

I enjoyed her laugh. Music to my ears. 

"Luke...stop!" she said in between laughs. I shook my head.

"Nope." 

"Please....stop! I'll...do anything!" I thought it over. 

Hmm I could make her kiss me again. I smiled and said," Fine. But you gotta do something for me." I said as I stopped tickling her. 

She sat up but I was still on top of her, straddling her waist. Man just being this close to her made me horny. I didn't know a goody goody could turn me on. 

"Get off me," she said trying to push me off.

But she wasn't very strong. 

"Nope honey you're going to do anything I want. Remember you said you'd do anything?" 

She frowned. 

"Alright what do I  have to do?" 

"Kiss me," I said simply.

I could see her cheeks blushing. I smiled. So cute. 

"No anything but that." 

"Sorry but you didn't set any rules. Do that or I'ma tickle you until you pee your shorts."

"Ughh you're a jerk you know that right!?" 

"Oo that hurt." 

She rolled her eyes and pouted. I smiled. I knew she would look adorable pouting. 

"Aw come on. It's just one kiss. And anyways you kissed me before remember?"

"Yea don't remind me," she said grumbling.

I laughed and leaned on her. We locked eyes and slowly I caressed her cheek. I brushed my lips against hers like last time. So soft and inviting. 

Suddenly before I could kiss her, the door burst open and in came Auria. 

"Hey Charlie-." she stopped talking as she saw our position. 

We both looked up at her with our mouths slightly open. Charlotte pushed me off catching me off balance. 

I landed on the floor with a thud. I quickly scrambled to my feet and walked to the door. 

"Uh... I'll see you tomorrow Charlotte," I said to her.

She nodded and I quickly passed Auria and ran downstairs and out the door. 

I touched my cheeks and whispered,"Am I blushing?"

______________________________________________________________________________________

Don't Forget to vote and comment (: