Chapter 4: Evacuation

The newly transformed Super Saiyan relishes in the power coursing through his body, could this be the true Super Saiyan form he wonders.

Frieza feels a cold shiver run down his spine, he seizes to believe that this indeed is the Super Saiyan transformation. it just can't be, nothing exists that can challenge his power.

"Am about to Rock you Frieza, like a Hurricane," the Super Saiyan informed The unnerved Emperor with a confident smirk.

Frieza points his finger at the Prince and shoots a Death beam, it connects but the Super Saiyan is unharmed.

The Tyrant widens his eyes in alarm before receiving a gut-wrenching elbow from the Super Saiyan, he pukes large amounts of blood and falls on his back, he raises to his feet and growls glaring at Vegeta with eyes full of hatred.

They vanish and appear in the sky trading blows.

____________________________________

Krillin, Dende, and Gohan arrive at the ship Goku is currently recuperating in, they see he's already fully recovered and is exercising his muscles.

"Goku!", "DAD!" Krillin and Gohan shouted simultaneously.

" Hey, Guys." The Saiyan replied.

"Quick Goku we must leave Namek!" Krillin exclaimed.

"you guys should go, I'll catch up later, I want to fight this Frieza guy."

"But Dad he's really Strong, he's Currently fighting with Vegeta, and Vegeta's far Stronger than you now, please Dad let's leave all this and go home, we've done what brought us here, let's just go live a normal life, I don't want you to die again," Gohan looks at the ground sadly.

Goku walks to his Son and Places his hand on his shoulder.

"Listen Gohan, I'd love to live a normal life with you and Chi Chi but..it's just not who I am, ever since I was a child my life has always been about fighting and adventures, that's what made me who I am, that's what I love, it's probably because am a Saiyan, or maybe it's my Saiyan blood telling me to stay behind and see this to the end, I'll feel like a Coward who ran away, I never run from a fight Gohan." He shifts his gaze towards the location he's sensing Frieza and Vegeta exchanging blows and smiles.

"I thought for sure that I reached my peak, that I've fought all the Strong guys there is but this place has opened my eyes, there's so much more, If Vegeta can get that Strong so can I, I want to fight all that Space has to offer, I want to grow and become stronger than Vegeta and Frieza. am sorry Gohan, but you'll have to leave without me."

Gohan was disappointed, he avoided eye contact with his father, Krillin has known Goku for years and he knows nothing he says now will Change Goku's mind.

"be safe Goku, don't die again." The bald man told his friend.

"Thanks Krillin, take good care of Gohan for me, I'll be back when I can."