Chapter 2: The Undying and the All Powerful

Vegeta's revelation left the Galactic Tyrant Frieza awestruck.

"how are you still alive? I could have sworn that beam went through your heart and Super Saiyan? HoHoHoHo!! such a funny joke."

"laugh all you want Frieza, but today you die." The prince declared pointing at the tyrant, Krillin and Gohan use this opportunity to escape and Head for the Ship to fetch Goku and evacuate Namek.

The Emperor scowled,
"I must have missed, that has to be it, fool. I'll make you pay!!" Frieza shot at the Prince at full speed ready with a punch powerful enough to knock off his head.

The Prince smirked.
"I can see him move." he blocks the punch and knees the emperor on the jaw, Frieza snarled, he jerks his head back and swings it forth headbutting the prince who screams in pain and covers his bleeding forehead.

"what's wrong Mr. Super Saiyan? was that too much for you? That's just a tiny taste of what I have in store for you."

The prince removes his hand from his forehead, and the gash on his forehead slowly covered up and is healed.

Frieza's eyes widened.
"no... that can't be...it's impossible!! how can you heal that quick?"

"You still don't want to believe it do you Frieza? let me spare you the suspense, I am now immortal, I managed to make my wish before you arrived, now there's no way you'll be able to kill me hahahahaha"

"No..... that's... that's...no!! I don't believe it, I don't buy it!! die!!" The Emperor blasts a death beam through Vegeta's heart, and the Prince coughs up blood and falls on a knee, he chuckles and looks at Frieza who's in disbelief.

"told ya, didn't I? it's over for you Frieza," the Prince stands straight as the hole in his chest heals up.

"So you managed to become immortal after all. well done Vegeta you have exceeded my expectations, but as immortal as you may be your power is a trifle compared to mine. I'll put you through so much pain and agony you'll wish for Death, then after am done torturing you, I'll take your talking head as a Trophy."

"hmph! Dream on Frieza, you're nothing but a deluded fool,"

The Galactic Tyrant growls a vein popping on his forehead, he calms himself and squats and springs towards Vegeta, they meet and Begin exchanging punches and kicks non-seeming to get the advantage over the other.

'I can see his movements, yes! that's it I am truly a Super Saiyan, finally. But I'll still have to exploit as much Saiyan power as possible, I have a feeling he's hiding more Power, I need to be too much for him to handle,' Vegeta thought to himself before landing a successful blow into Frieza's gut.

The Emperor coughs blood and staggers back, he touches his bleeding lips and stares at his blood.
"My Superior blood spilled by a lower lifeform, a monkey, a filthy Simian, How dare you!!!"
The Emperor gives out a Cry of rage.