"No, he didn't. He said he was strung out, we love ya'll too baby!" He called out towards the fan that shouted in the crowd, after the confession towards DeVante.

"Yeah, ya'll have really blown up K-Ci." Arensio nodded, adverting his attention over to the male beside him. "Yeah, we thank God. And thank ya'll out there too! We love ya'll!" K-Ci pointed out towards the crowd, making them roar in excitement.

This crowd was the most energetic they had during an interview on a talk show, or even on Arsenio Hall for the amount of times they'd been there.

With the help of Suge Knight and the DeathRow family, Diary Of A Mad Band was doing phenomenal, the album was on the verge of hitting number one on the US BillBoard 200. The album was getting great and amazing commentary, from the fans, the press, and the label.

The album was doing good, that unbelievably amounts of money were rolling in. More money than their other debut album had endured, DeVante knew deep down he wasn't regretting his decision of signing under Suge's management with the help of Dr. Dre.

"Hold up, Arsenio. We want to give you something before we go any further. Can somebody bring it out here?" Dalvin asked, looking behind him. Seuss, one of the stage managers had entered on stage, handing them a bordered glass frame, handing it over to DeVante, who passed it to Arsenio.

"Already?" Arsenio spoke, happy disbelief was evident in his voice as he looked at the gift. "This is from uh, two million sales on our new one and two million on our old one. That's four million copies together," Dalvin explained, helping Arsenio place the plate under his legs before they continued over a topic of criticism that they faced and were facing in the music industry.

"Alright, uh, I noticed there was a security guard trying to make sure that ya'll didn't get your eyes poked out or scratched up. But at home, there's a different kind of security." Arsenio pointed out, K-Ci laughing in response.

"Yeah, pitbulls."

"Well, 'cause like Aaron Hall, he can speak languages to his uh, dogs and stuff like that. Do you train them and everything?" He asked K-Ci, but he was talking to much very the wrong person. "Uh, well DeVante has more of the dogs, man."

"I just got about nine pitbulls right now, running around my house, you know, they're only trained to attack. That's all." DeVante shrugged, thinking as if saying he had over almost ten pitbulls in his house so casually.

"Okay, but they're not dangerous to the—the people you love." He assured, DeVante instantly shaking his head. "Oh nah, I mean I only had one time—I used to have ten pits, actually. But one of them tried to bite my daughter's finger because she hit him by accident. So, I had to give him away." DeVante explained, the crowd awing in response.

"And that's another thing that has changed, the very first time you came, you weren't a father! Now you are, isn't that beautiful. How's—how's family life treating you? I seen you recently got engaged to the superstar, Milani. Congratulations on that too, De." The crowd erupted in cheers at the mention of the bittersweet moment that some of them actually got to witness.

"Thank you, and uh, it's amazing, man. You know, I love it, a lot. Family is always everything, so we have—we have our fun, always, whenever we can." He nodded, the crowd clapping at his response.

"Alright, so what's next for you guys? Are you planning on continuing to hit cities after cities?" Arsenio asked, the four boys clapping. "Right now, we just wrapped up doing a promotional tour, so now we'll be going on a world tour within the next two—three weeks. It's still up in the air who will be coming along with us, but we'll be hitting countries, for sure. Hard too, baby." K-Ci laughed.