CHAPTER - 41

'How can she be?' was the only question in Arjun's mind when he saw that picture.

He wiped the tears which rolled down without his knowledge, when the sound of footsteps reached his ears.

He inhaled sharply before turning towards the door to see his love standing there with plate and water bottle in either of her hands, along with her ever cute smile.

On seeing her, he couldn't hold back his emotions. As a result he rushed towards her, to which she frown in confusion.

She raised her knitted eyebrows, asking what? , when he stood in front of her.

Without replying, he hugged her tightly while she held the things in her hands, strongly in reflex.

Confoundedly, she asked "Juneyy ena ma".

He shook his head in denial, but held her tightly as much as he can.

Suspiring, she whined, "Dei kai valikuthu da".

Pouting, he pulled back from her and sighed before snatching and placing the plate and water bottle on the side table.

The next second she was caged between his arms. Without knowing anything, she patted him with a chuckle.

"Arjuneyy" she called rubbing his back earning a hum.

"Enachu ma"

"I love you di" he pulled back his head for a second to kiss her cheek before going back to his position.

Her face flushed but she hid it with a giggle before saying "Paarda" in a teasing tone.

"Yei ena di" he whined lifting his head to face her.

She held his face in one hand, shooking her head with a smile.

"Naanum love you da.. romba.. niraya.. Mhm?" She emphasized every word looking into his eyes with a nod.

He peppered her face with his kisses before joining their foreheads with his eyes closed.

"Enachu ma"

"Why do you love me this much?"

"Huh?" She blinked at him in confusion.

He parted away and showed her mobile wallpaper which held a drawing of them.

It's a sketching which tell about the journey of their love life, to say it's their journey to be.

It was sketched beautifully, ofcourse, why not? If it was done with her pure love.

One, a moment of them in marriage attire, another one she with a baby pump while Arjun stood beside her with entwined hands and the last one looked them as an aged couple.

"Hey athukula pathutya? I thought to suprise you man. Nalla iruka da" she questioned him in anticipation.

"This is beyond nice di Chellama.. First answer me. Avlo love ah?" He raised his eyebrows.

"Cha cha athula ilaye... Yetho konjam ah kutty ah athu kuda aunty kaga than unakagalam ila pa" She shrugged and showed a small gap between her thumb and forefinger, making him whine.

"Yeii"

Chuckling, she cupped his left cheek in her right palm, saying "Cher cher unmaiya sollava?".

Earning a nod, She looked into his eyes before uttering those words.

"I love you da I love you beyond everything. Yen teriyuma? (He shook his head, making her blink) Because you are the one who showed me what is love and taught me how to love" she emphasized every word by pulling either of his cheeks alternatively.